"Nice to meet you!" His voice boomed loudly, "I'm Yoarashi Inasa First year at Shiketsu Academy!"

"Shishikura Seiji, second year." The purple haired male said, crossing his arms over his chest. He seemed very uptight, but respectable, (y/n) thought to herself.

"Nice to meet you two..." she softly spoke, lifting a hand to wipe away the blood from the forehead. She then ripped around paper towel from the roll, folding it and dabbed it with rubbing alcohol. "Sorry... this might hurt a bit...." she muttered.

"Don't worry! It's quite alright!" He exclaimed with a bright smile on his face.

'This guy reminds me of all might-they're both stupidly loud.' She internally sighed as she started to disinfect the wound. Once it was clean enough she took the roll of bandages and started to wrap it around his head. Ripping off the roll with her fingers she taped it secure on his head before taking out a bottle of hand sanitizer and rubbing her hands together.

"There.... please keep the wound clean or else it'll be infected with germs...." she muttered under her breath.

"Thank you once again!" He stood up from the bench in front of her and bowed.

"Ah..... uh it's fine...." she looked to the side to avoid his gaze.

"Wait don't you go to U.A.? Aren't you supposed to be in school right now?" Seiji quirked an eyebrow, eyeing the girl up and down.

(Y/n)'s body froze at his question, "I.... Uh quit..." rubbing the back of her neck.

Both of their eyes widened. "What?!" Inasa's voice once again boomed, drawing attention towards them from the people that were passing.

"Yeah...." she muttered, unpleasant memories starting to play in her mind, " I guess the school wasn't right for me....."

"Tch." Seiji glared to the side, "don't get me wrong, I respect the school, but some of the students are on the path to tarnishing it's reputation. Especially with the retirement of All might. Who knows what those imbeciles are up to." He muttered under his breath.

"Then what do you plan on doing now?" Inasa asked the girl.

"Uh...." (y/n) needed to get her hero's license. If she was going to rescuer Eri she had to get it in order to use her quirk legally in public without getting arrested. "I still want to get my provisional hero's license....."

"Oh! The exams are coming up soon!" Inasa exclaimed with his huge smile that (y/n) kinda grew to like. "That's why we're here. We wanted to just look around the area."

"To finally be a hero." Seiji voiced out, then turned to the masked girl. "I've seen your fights, you have potential. It's a shame U.A. Lost an exceptional student like yourself."

"Yeah yeah! What was your quirk again? It had to do something with energy...." Inasa placed a hand under his chin, deep in thought.

"Drainage... my quirk is drainage...." (y/n) played around with her gloved hands, nervously looking at the floor.

"So then if not U.A. Where will you be going?" Seiji asked.

"I....." she hadn't quite thought of it. Moments ago she was handing Nezu her resignation letter, and now she was trying to get her hero's license to save a girl she met a couple minutes ago. Goddamn it, why do cute, adorable kids exist.

'It's for Kota and Eri.' She exhaled trying to calm herself down. 'All I need to do is enroll into another school, get my hero's license then it's game over for that weird mask guy. Don't worry Eri I'm coming for you.'

"You should come to Shiketsu!" A loud voice broke her out of her thoughts. "You could come with us and enroll in Shiketsu! You're a first year like me so we could be in the same class and I'm sure our principal would love to have a former U.A. Student like you!"

"Well.." it wouldn't be that bad. Perhaps this time she could avoid people more, and class 1-A wouldn't be there. She just needed to wait it out. Just in time to get her hero's license.

"You would make a powerful addition to Shiketsu." Seiji said as he turned around his his arms behind his back, making his way down the sideway as Inasa took the hint and trailed behind him. "We'll be waiting for your answer."

They both walked off as Inasa turned around to wave at the girl, his big arm swinging in the arm as (y/n) gave a small wave back.

"We hope to see you soon!"