39.

It was 12:30 when she glanced away from her laptop to check on Taehyung, who was weirdly quiet.

She understood why when she saw him soundly asleep next to her.

She sighed as she turned her chair to face him, exhaustion evident.

She smiled looking at his face that was rested on his forearm.

"Aish why'd you come if you yourself were exhausted..." she softly said taking her herself as her hand caressed his cheek, ever so smoothly, as if she was afraid that he would break with a little more pressure.

Looking at him intently she smiled at the memories he brought her.

She  definitely fell for his charms again, but she wasn't about to make the same mistake twice.

She wasn't going to ignore him again, instead enjoy his company the best she could.

She smiled as she saw him crinkling his nose in his sleep.

Jennie softly started to wake him up, wanting him to not get a sore back.

"Taehyung, Taehyung?" She said calling his name as she softly caressed his hair.

"Tae, get up, it's not good for you to sleep here" she said as he made no movement.

"Jagi, get up.." she said as she softly used her manicured hand to shake his shoulders, to which he started to move.

"Hey..." she said as he started to move groaning
as the light hit his eyes.

He fully sat up rubbing his eyes as Jennie chuckled seeing him all cute.

"Are you done?" He asked blinking as he adjusted to the light.

"Ani, but why don't you go up to my place and sleep hm? I'll be with you soon?"
She suggested as he was too drowsy to protest.

She handed him the key card that he would have to swipe in the elevator that opened straight to it.

"It's currently getting remodelled though, so the only room open is mine. I'll let you know when I'm there" she said as he nodded and stood up, wobbling as he made his way to the mentioned elevator, as she chuckled at him being all fluffy when he woke up.

She instantly got back to work the minute he was gone upstairs to the next floor for the penthouse.

You might be wondering, penthouse? Remodelling? Well here's the run down.

Jennie as becoming CEO in a few months, so she just got the big office and the penthouse.

But there were a few things she wanted changed and/or removed, so that's where that all played in.

Things were moving by quite quickly, other than her so wrk supposedly as she felt it was taking forever.

All night the clocks hands began to move as they passed hour after an hour.

Finally at 4:20 a.m she finished the last of it as she stood up stretching.

She yawned before taking her purse, second keycard and laptop.

She locked her office entrance from the outside before going to the elevator and hitting the floor she needed to go too.

As the lift hit the right level, the doors opened as she stepped into her luxurious living room.

Tinted eight gold accents and glass crystal chandelier, it was plain perfect.

She now her was not in the time zone or mind zone to be admiring such things, as she was tired and just needed sleep.

She tossed her blazer into her laundry bin as she walked past the bedroom straight into the closet.

Closing the door, just in case.

She took off her blouse, and then her other suit parts as she changed into her usual night attire,
An oversized t shirt and shorts.

Her heels were taken of before as she placed them into the right area, and then she began with jewellery and watches, placing them in their respective areas.

She let her hair down as she puffed it and messed it up, not wanting any marks to appear on the strands on her head.

Finally she tossed her purse on her desk and put her laptop down gently, turned her I phone onto sleep mode and plugged it into the socket.

Then she approached her bed, surprised Taehyung was there as for a moment she forgot about him there completely for a second.

"Darn I really am tired" she whispered to herself at her actions.

The minute she left work she began functioning on 3 brain cells, so yes, she did forget a grown ass man was currently sleeping on her bed.

She just sighed as she got into the other side, and it seems Taehyung must have noticed due to the movement as he slightly opened his eyes to find her laying beside him.

He put an arm around her waist as he pulled her closer, nuzzling his chin into her hair as he had her laying against his chest, with her own head against his chest.

Her hands seemed to be in shock so he just held her tightly not wanting to let go as he started closing his eyes preparing to fall back asleep.

She moved however as she wanted to go aside, but he stopped her.

"Just sleep like this, I'm too tired and I know you are too" he said as she just sighed, collapsing into his own embrace.

Her own hand wrapped against his torso as she rested against him, feeling his warmth and the covers warmth.

She was not planning on waking up early the next morning, as she was skipping her workout.

It was a Saturday, which meant a weeken time for her.

Her eyes began to shut close as her legs tangled against his, her cuddling with thin.

Soon, she drifted into her sleep state, as she was gone now, into dream land.

Picture of her office, bedroom and bathroom at the top.