10

Taehyung just arrived at the court for his tournament.

It was a Wednesday so it was no surprise that right after school most of the sports university students were there.

The opponents from Yonsei sports university drove in on their usual AC bus, as they got off one by one with their red and white jackets.

The two schools were always competitive, but that didn't mean that most of them didn't have manners.

They always greeted each other properly before matches and respected their opponents, and in all honesty usually they would never trouble the other team.

Mark my words as usually was said. Seo do Hyun. The minute he joined their team, that's when their problems took off more.

(Picture of him above)

Now before him there was another guy, but he graduated the last year and it seemed that Do Hyun had taken his spot in stead.

Seoul University sports teams and him always had problems ever since he left.

That's right, he is a former SNU student. The drama began when he demanded in his freshmen year to become a part of the universities actual team.

This team travels internationally for tournaments and is more prone to making the national team.

But he wasn't skilled enough at the time, so the captain at the time, Suga denied him into his team for the sake of the rest of the team as well.

He frankly told him at that moment to go practice and train harder,
So he could join them the following year. But the following year, which is now, around two months into the school year they've faced problems with him.

Why? He joined Yonsei. And he betrayed the whole university by leaking the game plans he had and found for future and continuous games to their teams.

The whole university has to revisit their traditional plays due to that.

So it's safe to say everyone doesn't like him from SNU.

He bore a cocky smile as he got off the bus, entering SNU tournament grounds for the first time since their departure.

Their previous games against each other were at other halls or universities, so when he stepped back into the grounds, he never let his confidence falter, as in fact, everyone could tell it grew.

"Well well, guess who is back?" He said cockily as Suga rolled his eyes at his, quite really stupid, antics.

"You're not that important shut up and get back to work. Fucking spoilt kids" he said as he muttered the last bit resulting in the Seoul university kids trying not to laugh.

"I was important enough when I leaked our, oops sorry I mean your, game plans" he said in reply.

"And if you did that you just humiliated yourself. I mean what are you trying to brag about here, that you couldn't win without our game plans. Is your skill level really as low as your self morals?" Another voice said as she rolled her eyes at the commotion.

"You all better get going. Because of your childish fights your coach sent me here to fetch you. What are you 3? Get going now!" She said pointedly to the boys who widened their eyes and immediately left running other than Suga, who was still listening to his music taking a short cut.

"And who is this?" Do hyun asked not recognising the new girl in front of him.

"None of your business. Now stay in line here, you're nothing but a traitor to most of the students here and they won't hesitate to rip you apart. Be glad I'm the one warning you since I wasn't here last year" Jennie said rolling her eyes at the figure and making sure to flip her hair right in front of him before walking away.

"Dude let's just go" one of his friends said after noticing that they were all alone now, as the rest of the team never stayed for their conversation in the first place.

"All right, let's go then" he said as well before following the friend back to the tournament area.

All the students he passed, which were only a few as the others were already there at the seating area, glared at him as he walked by.

The tournament went quicker than expected as multiple universities were playing left and right.

The semi final four groups results came out In the end, as they all parted. The semi finals and finals were going to take place together again, in a whole new venue that was to be determined.

Either way, it would be quite much more harder, as they were now the sole focus. The pressure could get to them eventually either way.

And as if it were obvious, both the SNU and Yonsei basketball teams passed.

"See I told your knuckle headed ass that you'd be fine." Jennie said as she made her way to Taehyung after the match.

"Well this knuckle headed ass is fine and apparently is at least 7 inches taller than your 5'3 short ass" he said rolling his eyes as she scoffed at him.

"You may be taller, but bless your soul. It's not our fault you tall people think you're the centre of the universe, you just can't see anyone else." She said rolling her eyes.

"Either way, I'm right, you're wrong. Deal with it. See you later I only stayed for the matches now I have to get to the site. Bye" she said before walking backwards and then turning around to continue walking once done speaking.

He just watched her figure leave his line of vision before continuing to pack his bags.

"She's still short".