"Why? Whyy do I have to fe-feel this way?" Bokuto sobbed. 

"Bokuto, I know it's hard but.." Oikawa swallowed again before continuing, "Do you really want him to be gone forever?"

"Yes." Bokuto choked out.

"Are you being honest with yourself?" Oikawa said, rubbing his back.

All Oikawa heard in reply is a small broken "No." 

"Then let's get back to camp before it's too late."

Bokuto stood and held out an arm to Bokuto, pulling the crying man up. They walked towards Kageyama and Hinata.

"Kuroo went back to the camp." Kageyama said. 

Oikawa wrapped an arm around Bokuto's shoulders as they walked back to the camp. The silence was only broken by the sounds of twigs breaking under foot and the sound of Bokuto sniffing occasionally. 

They finally got back to the clearing of their camp. The rest of their party were grouped in the camp fire. Kuroo and Kenma turned as they approached, leaving a gap in the circle. Oikawa looked at the center, seeing Iwa kneeling on the floor still, and next to him, was nothing. 

"Iwa?" Oikawa called.

"He's gone." Iwa said. 

Oikawa saw Bokuto crumple next to him, and stepped forward, kneeling next to him.

"We'll find him." Oikawa said, looking towards Kuroo.

Kuroo shook his head. 

"I can't track vampires, they move too fast, I'm sorry." 

Silence lingered around the camp at those words, only broken by Bokuto sobbing. 

-- 

It had been two days since Akaashi had left the camp, and the tension was getting to Oikawa. He pulled Kuroo to the side out of ear shot of the others.

"I don't think being around a vampire is doing Bokuto any good." Oikawa said.

"I was actually thinking the same thing, what do you suggest?" Kuroo replied. 

"Well we know roughly how far away the west, we've heard nothing from Ushijima and Asahi yet, but we can assume they are still travelling east, we however know nothing about the north or south. I think we can solve two issues in once go, if Iwa and I travel to the south, we can explore another direction, and it gets Bokuto away from vampire based reminders for a while."

Kuroo nodded throughout Oikawa's words. 

"Yes, I agree, we are losing time rapidly, and now we have less than half the humans found, it's going to become a problem quickly. Let's gather everyone together and talk about this."

"Lets not mention the vampire thing in front of Bokuto though." Oikawa replied. 

The group came together, Oikawa made the suggestion of him and Iwa travelling south in order to continue drawing the map as the days were slipping by rapidly. Kuroo and Oikawa exchanged an awkward glance, skirting over the negative process on locating humans. 

"What about another group go with Suga to the main travel portals and start searching the Air realm? If it's as big as this one, we could have a problem." Kenma said.

"Um.. what?" Oikawa said. 

"We didn't exactly have time to fill you in until now, but Suga came through from the Air realm into this one, he knows where the main transport portals are. It sounds like there are four permanent teleport points set up for travel between realms."