Chapter 2 (pg sauce)

The California wind blew on my face. I was so tired. The bus dropped me and Alan off at my dad's house for the night, until we went to find an apartment. " Bye guys, we'll miss you!!!" Tino and Phil yelled out of the bus eventhough they were probably going to live less than ten miles away from us. I smiled and waved back. Alan just lifted up his arm. He looked exhausted, his eyes were droopy, and I thought it looked cute on him. Wait..what was I thinking..? I smacked my forehead in confusion. Alan was already heading up to the door step. He never met my dad, but suprisingly, he let himself in. He must be super tired. I ran after him. "Alan, what the fuck..?" I stopped him. He squinted his eyes. "I'm tired, let me sleep." The house was quiet. I grabbed Alan's arm, and guided him to the spare bedroom. He groaned. "You must be on your man period." I laughed. He hit me on my chest playfully and smirked.

Was he flirting again..? I layed him on the bed, and he yanked me down with him. My eyes went wide, and I tried to get up, but he had a grip on me. He breathed out, and it reeked of liquor. "Alan, are you drunk..?" I pulled away with more force, and he let go. I walked over to his bag, and opened it up. He had clothes on top, but I lifted them up, and hidden under them were two empty bottles of Jack Daniels. "Come on Austin, just tonight...?" He was starting to unzip his pants. I backed away, and he staggered over to me. Should I...? No, I wouldn't take advantage of him, even if he wasn't drunk. "Umm, Alan, how bout I get you some water...?" I backed against the door. Austin, do something....you look stupid..why aren't you doing anything?!?!

A weird feeling wanted me to stay there, and let him do what he wanted with me. That didn't sound right. I got hot all of a sudden.  Alan touched me lightly and ran his hands down to my hot spot. I jumped a little, and moved out of the corner he had managed to put me in. He grapped my shirt and pulled me back. "Alan...." He interrupted me, and put his finger over my lips. "Shhh.hhh.h.h...hhh..." He studdered out, and smiled drunkly. It was like a little ginger monster came out of him when he was drunk. He pulled me across the room, and threw me on the bed agressively. The weirdest thing was, I did nothing about it, like I wanted this to happen. His pants were falling off where he had undid them earlier, and his body was warm when he got on top of me, which added to the heat and dizziness. I put my arms above my head, and wiped sweat of of my forehead. Alan grazed my body, and I tensed up again. "Alan..." My words didn't come out though. My voice was replaced by lips. Nice, warm, soft lips.

I eased up a bit, and rested my arms around his neck lightly. What was I doing..? I wrinkled up my forehead, and pushed a little closer to him, filling his face with passion and delicate dedication. I think it worked on him too, because he fell deeper and deeper into my face, until our lips couldn't go any further. He pulled away and went straight down to my hot spot again. He began to take my pants off. He didn't even bother to unbutton them, he actually ripped the button clean off, and yanked them down to my ankles. I felt uncomfortable, and thats where I drew the line. "Alan, I'm not doing this..." I pushed him off of me. He started to pout. "Austin...don't leave me...why does everyone always leave me...I don't even do anything wrong..." I looked away from my bag, and saw tears falling down his cheeks. With every tear that fell, I felt a stabbing pain inside of me. I couldn't stand to see him like this.

I walked over to him, and did the only thing I could think of. I slapped him, straight across his right cheek. The smack hung in the air, and I backed away slowly. He looked me in the eyes, and then dazed out. His tears stopped and he slowly layed down. It worked...it actually worked... I sighed, and grabbed some pajama pants and slipped them on. It was gonna be a long night.

=============================================================================

Yep, chapter 2, pretty saucey :3 Leave comments below :3 remember, follow me on tumblr to keep everything up to date on my story XD well, so long my fellow wattpadians :)

---- Wolfcakes ♥