Chapter 8

Marinette Pov:

Adrien...he tricked Hawkmoth...this can end great or really bad. Wait...I can't think negatively Hawkmoth can re-akumatize me....happy thoughts....happy thoughts.....happ-woah Adrien/Chat noir came running toward me and he looked really hot. He grabbed me and jumped off the Eiffel tower with me in arms...we started going across people's roofs. I couldn't take my eyes off of him, he looked so hot right now, I started drooling. I snapped out of my trance and realized that he probably doesn't have a plan.

"Please tell me you have a plan...and running across every roof in Paris does NOT count as a plan."

"Right now I am working on a plan, but my priority is to keep you safe."

Am I falling in love with Adrien again or am I falling love with Chat, I honestly don't care I love him so much. Then I remembered something from the Eiffel tower.

"You gave Hawkmoth my miraculous!"

"My original plan was to give him my ring, then you would have your earrings, I am trying to work with what I got right now. I am working on a plan so if you could please stop criticizing me that would be great."

He was mad at me. Oh great, now he hates me...I'll just be quiet the rest of the way...to who knows where.....seriously where is he taking me.

"M'lady I'm sorry, for everything. I'm sorry for yelling at you and for everything that happened back at school. You have every right to be mad at me...I'm probably not what you expected."

I was quiet for a little, I didn't know how to respond to that...It was so sincere.

"Chat I'm not mad at you, and you aren't what I expected...you're better than it. As for what happened at school, I'm just upset you didn't take my side...I thought you would have...I thought you knew Lila was a liar and I didn't think you would side with her."

"I should have believed you...you never would do anything like that, but I was talking about the conversation we had while you were akumatized."

Oh dang it...he knows I like him...he wants to talk about it...crap.

"You were right you know...I am in love with Ladybug...but I told myself on day one I would love you no matter who was under the mask. I'm also in love with Marinette, not just because you're Ladybug, but because you are an amazing person. I said you were just a friend but honestly I stopped believing it, I kept saying it to hide my feelings for you.

He loves me...not just Ladybug me but like me, me....I don't know what to do right now.

"I just-I just hope you love me as much as I love you.....you never answered my question earlier by the way.....was Adrien the guy?"

I couldn't speak and I don't think I could get the right words out so instead of a verbal response I pulled him in for a kiss. He stopped running for a second, let me stand on my feet and then we fully made out with each other. I loved it so much, nothing else mattered in the world.

Longest chapter I have written so far, like I said at the end of the last chapter it's not so much about Princess Justice anymore.....but I do have plans for Marinette, Adrien/Chat Noir, Hawkmoth.....and I definitely didn't forget about Lila, come back tomorrow for another update to the story.