Chapter 5

Princess Justice Pov:

"Lila Rossi! You did this to me, now you are going to pay."

"Marinette you are akumatized because of your lies."

"MY lies! I didn't lie about anything, and soon everyone will know you're the liar."

-Princess justice reaches into her bug and grabs truth powder and throws it on Lila-

"I lied!"

-Everyone gasped-

"I lied about Marinette. I lied about my life. I lied about everything."

"See now all of you know who the liar is...I was never lying but you all believed her."

-Mr. Bug shows up and ties up Princess Justice. Everyone leaves the classroom-

"Hey there Princess, I think I need to know where your akuma is so I can free you from Hawkmoth's control."

"Why would I tell you where it is. I enjoy being Princess Justice...nobody needs Marinette."

Nobody

"Well if you wont tell me I'll have to look for it myself."

"You wont get to my akuma...and soon Mr. Bug I will know your identity."

"I don't think you will know who's under the mask, and when you find out you wont be impressed."

"I don't want to be impressed."

-Princess Justice reaches into her bag to get more of the powder-

"So Bug boy I guess I finally figure out who I'm fighting."

-Princess Justice throws the powder on Mr. Bug-

"Who is under the mask?"

"I am...Adrien Agreste"

HAHAHA another cliffhanger, I am posting the next chapter tomorrow so be ready for that one. Also I would like to know how much you are enjoying this, so if you could leave a comment and tell me what you like and don't like about this story I would appreciate it.