Chapter 3

"I will join you Hawkmoth"

Tiki Pov:

OH NO! Marinette got akumatized. I don't think she'll be able to resist Hawkmoth. I need to get her earrings away from her.

-Tiki grabs Marinette's earrings and goes to find Adrien-

Plagg Pov:

I was eating my cheese in Adrien's bag when I saw sugar cube. I snuck out of the bag and went to talk to her.

"Hey sugar cube!"

"Plagg, I need to talk to your owner."

"Why?"

"My owner got akumatized and I took her miraculous away from her so Hawkmoth wouldn't be able to get it."

"But...if you tell my owner this wont he find out your owners identity."

"He will, but if I don't tell him so many people could get hurt."

"I'll try to get him into the bathroom, go there and wait for me sugar cube."

Adrien Pov:

Plagg was in the corner of the room, somehow he snuck out of my bag and I didn't notice. I asked to go to the bathroom and it turned out that's where Plagg wanted me to go. In the bathroom another kwami appeared....it was Tiki, Ladybug's kwami.

"Chat noir there is a problem with my owner."

"WHAT! What's wrong with ladybug...what happened to her?"

What happened to my bugaboo.

This chapter was shorter than the other two, and the next chapter will probably be around the same length as this one. I hope everyone is enjoying the story so far, I will try to update it everyday.