Chapter 2

Hawkmoth Pov:

"Finally Lila Rossi has made Marinette upset and angry, she is my ideal prey. I have never felt more negative emotions before. Fly away my little akuma and evilize Marinette Dupain-Cheng.

Marinette Pov:

-Marinette was crying in the bathroom, Tiki came out of Marinette's purse-

"Marinette you need to calm down, Hawkmoth could akumatize you."

"Tiki I cant calm down, Lila turned everyone against me. I-I don't care if Hawkmoth akumatizes me."

"Marinette don't say stuff like that, you're the gaurdian of the miracle box. If you get akumatized Hawkmoth would have access to every miraculous."

"I didn't ask to be the gaurdian Tiki, I didn't ask for Hawkmoth to spread terror throughout Paris, I didn't ask for this life, but it doesn't matter what I want."

-An akuma comes into the bathroom and lands on Marinette's purse-

"Princess Justice I am Hawkmoth and I am giving you the power to make anyone tell the truth. All I want in return are Ladybug and Chat Noir's miraculous."

"No Hawkmoth, I-I will not join you."

I declined his offer but his voice was still in my head. Why wouldn't he leave me alone.

"Why turn down my offer? I am giving you a power to get revenge on the person that wronged you. Lila Rossi turned everyone against you, only I believe in you."

Hawkmoth is incredibly persuading, I felt my whole body begin to numb, I needed to get him out of my head.

"I will not join you Hawkmoth, you are evil!"

"You will be able to do many good things with your powers Princess Justice. You will be able to make Lila tell the truth about what she did to you. You can ask Adrien Agreste about his feelings for you. Find out Ladybug and Chat Noir's identities, and so much more."

How did Hawkmoth know I liked Adrien, and could my powers really do that. NO! I cant join Hawkmoth, I-I can't. I want to respond but my body is even more numb now. I can barely speak, I want him out of my head. He is too persuasive.

"I........I........I......"

HAHAHAHA a cliffhanger, chapter 3 will be coming out tomorrow.