Chapter 48-Army meltdown

Start from the beginning

Your mom tickles you on your tummy. You laugh out loudly. How can you live without your loving parents?

Your Dad look with a deep smile of affection down at you. "So, any interesting thing happened with my famous daughter?"

You laugh, "oh Baba, it was so nerve-wracking. I met the Fila directors, and I had a shoot with models, two of them is from China..-" you told them about the shoot, the sights, museums palaces, the kpop companies and LiuMei internship with Bighit. Your mom was so excited.

"Wow! Who was the kpop group you had the print ad with? I didn't have time to go to the mall and check your ads...but the billboards are pretty impressive." Your mom gushed.

You smirk and look at your nails," oh, BTS, no big deal!"

Your mom's eyes became more extensive than a side plate," Omg!..did you meet any of them, talk to them...are they as cute as on television?"

Your dad just rolled his eyes, "Can I leave because it seems your Ama is on the way to ARMY world. No one matters when BTS is involved."

You giggle at your moms' giddiness and your father's inability to understand your mom's sentiments. He'll understand later.

" No, stay Baba, I want to give you special gifts."You quickly went to the foyer, took one of the medium travel bags, rolled it to the sofa, and unzipped it. It's in a big, silver gift bag.

You inhale deeply because you need to tell your parents about meeting your soulmate. You look at them, looking at you when you stopped what you were doing.

" Ama and Baba...I need to tell you something... er.."-"your parent a look at you with raised eyebrows. You paused...inhaled...exhaled...

"What's it, dear?" your dad looked suddenly concerned.

Your mom looks at your dad as you sat down at the end of the sofa, having a complete view of their faces.

You bit your lips nervously, and you don't know how will they react, seeing as they know your stand and your unpopular opinions on Soulmates.

You stood up and mentally ask God for a way to tell them, especially your mom...gosh, it's like telling your parents your pregnant.

You decide to give them first the gifts Taehyung bought for them, you too afraid to let them open it because you know your soulmate doesn't care about prices, and you'll explain when watching their reaction.

You took out of the bag two gifts boxes. Tae said the flowery silver colour is for your mom and the black satin cover for your dad. You gave each their gift. MingMei's is pink, and Zhang Wei and Shelbys' are together in a red gift bag.

Dad smile," Oh baby, you didn't have to use up your modelling money for us..."

"We love you even coming home without gifts", your mom looked at you with affection.

You look at them nervously, " It's er.... not from me..just open it. Please," your nerves are bursting out now. Your parents frown and look confusingly at you.

"It's not a bomb, Seulgi", and your dad looks at your mom. You smirk a little, but your insides play hockey.

"Ok," your mom says happily. They open up almost at the same time. You could hear audible gasps out of the mouth of your awestruck parents. Taehyung, what the hell! You look with utter shock at the gifts your parents admire, and they look with awe at your stunned face.

 Taehyung, what the hell! You look with utter shock at the gifts your parents admire, and they look with awe at your stunned face