He didn't want to die just yet but when those memories flashed through his eyes he started to turning into ashes.

" weird..". She smiled as sanemi ran to his brother that already regenerated himself with a bit of help from her. Gyomei checked how muichiro's condition was but he was still ok. (b/n) hugged her crying.

" your the best (y/n)-san!!!...". She shouted as tears falling from her face. (y/n) pat her head.

" it's fine.. And always stay strong even if I'm not there to be with you!!!...". They where all surprised by her word.

" wh- what do you mean..". She only smiled and soon walking to muichiro and Genya checking on them. Sanemi thanked her for saving him. (b/n) got to be with Muichiro.

✰ >> 3th person's pov << ✰

while on the other side Giyuu and Tanjiro was just barely holding on fighting with Muzan himself. As all of the hashira came Tanjiro was surprised everyone managed to survive the upper moon attack.

(y/n) only smiled at them. Even shinabu managed to survived.

(y/n) disappeared and was at Muzan's back. She stabbed in his chest which was his weak point. He let one of his hand attacking at her from above. She Swiftly dodged it like it was nothing but when another one attacked it was much more faster.

Muzan hit her hand leaving it bleeding badly.

" argh.. FUCK YOU...". She was at her limits but she still got in and fight.

Giyuu and her haven't talked in months so it worries him.

Everyone tryed to head for his body. Everyone knew that it was his weak point by the looks of it when the star hashira stabbed him. But everytime they tryed to get closer to muzan he will just pushed everyone away making them hardly hitting the walls.

Yushiro who was trying to control the biwa women soon was distroyed by muzan. Yushiro's eyes widen there all gonna die if they don't run to the surface.

Soon she realised she was on the surface but she was kinda bleeding badly. As all of them fight muzan he only throw them into walls mostly breaking there bones. (y/n)'s (e/c) eyes widen in fear and shocked.

" T- tomioka..". He's other arm got cut by Muzan's hands-.

" TOMIOKA!!..". She shouted as she ran to him. Tanjiro was fighting muzan as the medical helpers came in and help with the hashiras. She dashed to the others making sure there fine but some of them was barely holding on.

Iguro was still running trying to cut one of Muzan's hand but he suddenly attacked him as before the hands could go cutting his face (y/n) came in time pushing him away and she got struck by the hand at her shoulder. (y/n) was in really bad condition but she ignored it.

(y/n) felt a burn and knew she will have that strange mark. She soon ran swiftly Tanjiro was just following her but she was faster then anyone from the hashiras. Soon Tanjiro saw her in mid air she stabbed her sword in one of his heart. She could see his body and she saw a lot of brains and hearts. She was kinda shock but not too shock as if he was a demon after all.

She then cough up blood again but this time everyone got to see her on her line. She smiled wiping the blood away.

She continued to stabbed him as he was kinda looking like an old person. Then she knew it was the poisoned that Tamayo gave him. She chuckled a bit.

" you gonna die.. Muzan.. Kibutsuji~..". She smiled with veins coming out. While his hands got to his back trying to attack (y/n) but she didn't get hit. Giyuu started to distract him by swinging his sword at Muzan's angle. Muzan was getting annoyed by them soon he slashed Giyuu's chest and (y/n) widen her eyes in shocked. Iguro help him taking him to the medical helpers. Iguro soon attacked muzan with his forms but most likely to fail to get to his heart and brains. (y/n) was holding on to her sword hardly pushing it down. Muzan trows her in one of the walls. She can't bare it anymore she cough up some more blood.

Tanjiro and Iguro attacked him as there was some more minutes left before the sun comes out.

And when it does he started to get himself big.

( like a baby- pffft- but if anyone that reads the manga will understand- :) )

Gyomei was holding muzan from digging down. As the others helped him out. Muichiro was bleeding but he ignored it.

(y/n) grabbed muichiro's and (b/n)'s arms letting them stay near the medical helpers. She smiled and ran off as she was in more worser condition. They all succeed on defeating muzan.

(y/n) got on her knees falling down kneeling and bleeding badly as she smiled and cryed. Tanjiro turned into a demon for once then in a split second he was given the poisoned and turned back to his normal self. (y/n) hugged Tanjiro.

Tanjiro cryed in her embrace.

" your such a sweet child.. And your.. The best friend I've ever had..". Soon she turned around seeing Iguro and Giyuu. She smiled.

" see you in the next life..". She cryed and soon died in Tanjiro's hands. They all cryed out her name calling her saying that they won the battle they all where crying hoping she'll come back.

✰ >> End of main story << ✰

______________________________________

( even tho i hate sad endings but here you go probly my longest one and i'll make some extras just to calm yall down from this sad ending which i almost cryed so no worries :') )

(a/n : idk if i'll make another book but who knows :> )