She woke up as she saw shinabu sitting treating her wounds. As kanao was beside her. Inosuke hugged her tightly.

" ughh.. My.. Body.. Is.. Going.. To.. Be.. Squeeze!..". She deeply took her breath.

" I'm glade your ok (y/n)-san...". She nodded in response.

" you know I had wisteria poison in me right?.."

" yes..". She sigh looking away.

" I'll be off now.. See you kanao and shinabu-san... ". She smiled weakly running away in a blink of an eye.

As she saw a group of demon slayers with one with an eye thing on his forehead.

" Yushiro-kun!.. ". As they all turned there heads to the hashira.

He then sigh and then put one of the eye thing on her forehead. She saw every thing.

" thanks Yushiro-kun~..". She smiled chuckling a bit.

She ran through some halls making her dizzy. Soon she fell in a room that had Muichiro, (b/n), Gyomei, Sanemi and Genya.

She saw muichiro that was holding his sword in the upper moon's body. She dashed through all his hits and grabbed Muichiro. (b/n) had a mark on her cheek so she was a little faster then before.

Muichiro's eyes widen when the star hashira came out of nowhere.

" get some rest will ya?..". She smiled grabbing her sword but it was obvious she was mad her veins came out as soon as she ran to the upper moon.

(y/n) hit it a few times but it just regenerate quickly. She soon didn't realise that one of the forms was unlished. She got hit at her leg.

" argh.. Is that all you got?!..". She shouted while everyone was surprised by her anger. She jumped in the air holding her sword as a form was released once again.

" star breathe eighth form : Hopeful summit dwindling future "

She dashed quickly as all the hashiras was holding him down. She had no choice but to risk her own life to save there's. But she suddenly cough blood all over again.

" (Y/N)!!!..". She wiped her blood giving a smile at the others meaning she's alright. She then stab at where muichiro's sword was stabbed in the demons body.

She smiled at the demon as her sword got across his body. Soon he regenerate with a scary looking body he was strong everybody was holding on.

As the others fight the demon she quickly ran to help genya.

" Genya!..". She smiled at him he looked at her weakly as his body is in half.

She gave the hand she cut but they didn't saw it until the demons other hand was missing. She smiled.

" no worries eat it you'll regain your strength..". She smiled giving it to him. She knew he was half demon but she didn't care for at least his life is on the line.

He ate it up. She put his body back together soon he regenerate with his body all together again.

" this is great isn't it!.. Your alive.. I'm probly gonna die..". She mumbled the last part.

" anyways get some rest!..". She smiled patting his head. He sigh and rest on a wall.

As she turned her head the demon looked at her and realising a form. She jumped quickly. Everyone ran to his direction. All of them stabbed the demons body as the demon realised how ugly he looks and soon realize his memory flashed through his mind. The only one that was almost to kill him was his own brother.