They say "I Love You"

You were in the library with William, and it was late in the afternoon

You were in the library with William, and it was late in the afternoon. It was in the evening, and you two stayed after hours, as usual. It was sort of like a routine. On some days of the week, you two would meet up  in the library and just spend the rest of  the day together. 

It was empty at this hour, and it was just the two of you left. You were marking your student's exams, and William was reading one of the books he brought with him from his bag. It was quiet and peaceful. You were both seated beside each other at one of the desks in the library, and you two were so lost in thought that you didn't realise the hours on the clock pass by. 

You were tired, and so was he, and soon, you were both asleep, your head on his shoulder, and his chin resting lightly on your head. It was after a few hours that you woke up, you quickly realised the time and tried to wake William up as well. 

"William! Wake up!" You pinched his cheek lightly, causing him to blink his eyes open. 

"What is it? Did something happen while I was asleep?" He asked, straightening himself. 

You motioned your head towards the grand windows on the wall, where it was dark, and stars glinted through the sky. He got up quickly, realising what you were talking about. "We must have fallen asleep for quite a bit. It's already past the evening." You confirmed. 

He chuckled. "How irresponsible of us. We should get going quickly, before anyone finds us here." He grabbed his things and organised them in his briefcase, and you did the same. You hurried over to the exit with him and when you turned the library doorknob, you realised it was locked. "They locked us in here, William! What are we going to do!?" 

William just chuckled. He knew how to pick a lock, but he thought he didn't mind being locked in a library with you after hours. To add to that, he wouldn't want you to know that he could easily pick a lock as if he was simply opening an unlocked door. 

"I guess we have no choice but to wait here until the librarian comes back tomorrow morning to unlock the door for us."

You sighed. "Well, what should we do to pass the time?" 

He thought for a moment. "We could look through some of the books here while we're at it. We might find something interesting." He suggested. 

You accepted that, since it was honestly the only thing you could do being locked in a library at night. (really?( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡° ))

You and William just sat back down at a desk, looking through science textbooks, and some other novels and papers. He gently placed your head on his chest, willing you to keep it there. It was so quiet, and you could hear the sound of his heart beating through the silence. 

William felt your head droop, as well as your eyelids, a sign that you were tired and that you were starting to doze off. 

She's so beautiful when she sleeps. I know my brothers might be worried about my whereabouts, but I'm glad I got to spend tonight with her, he chuckled. I've been having this feeling for a long time now.  I always want to be near her, and I want her to be mine. I love her.