"They would've been so proud," Julie comments. I continue trying to wipe my face with my free hand and Reggie moves closer to me squeezing my hand comfortingly. I give him a smile to show him I was okay.

   "We know how bad it hurts whenever someone who should've had your back completely lets you down," Alex says to Julie "We never meant to make you feel that way,"

   "Julie, we love our band," Reggie says to her "And Luke does too, please give us another chance,"

   "Come on, let's get back before Luke notices," I say wiping my face once more pulling my keys out of my back pocket. "Something tells me you guys have some practicing to attend to, and so do I," I give them a cheeky smile. They all nod and smile in agreement.

   I had back to Julie's after she texts me about how her dad was home and we needed to talk about me staying there

   I had back to Julie's after she texts me about how her dad was home and we needed to talk about me staying there. I hum nervously, adjusting my hair and chewing on my nails as I pulled into the driveway. Julie opens the door immediately for me. "I already told him about your situation," She explains and I nod.

   "Cherry," Ray greets

   "Mr. Molina, hey," I say awkwardly

   "Julie told me about what happened, I'm sorry," He apologizes and I nod looking down. "Of course you can stay here for a little while until you guys fix what you need too,"

   "Thank you so much, I promise I'll be out of your hair soon," I speak quickly and he laughs

   "Just make sure your parents know you're safe," He says and I nod. I look over at Julie who hugs me excitedly. "We can put a mattress in the garage, that way you have your own space. Is that okay?"

   "Of course," I say, "Thank you, so much, you have no idea how much this means to me," He smiles before looking at Julie.

   "Care to tell me why you missed the first three classes today?" Julie's face drops and I cringe.

   "Yeah this is not a conversation for me," I mumble and Julie looks at me as I back out of the room cautiously. Her aunt comes into the house not long after that and I hear her get sent up to her room. I follow her up, "Sorry about the bailing on you," I say "It's just, that was super awkward," She laughs as she picks up a marker coloring on her white microphone quietly. I hum quietly playing on my phone. "I have to go," I cringe feeling weird about leaving to go to the gig that Julie may not be able to make, "The boys should be bombarding you soon though," Julie nods giving me a smile and I get up and go downstairs. I head into my car picking an outfit out of the clothes I'd gotten from Cora and changed before heading to the cafe.