bnha; rikio kazuma

————

INTRODUCTION

name: rikio kazuma

name pronunciation: ree—kee—oh kah—zoo—mah

nicknames: (most of them are bully names) riki-san/chan, eighth place, scatterbrain, eighteen eyes, self-loving loser, wannabe shinjiro, etc

gender: genderfluid 

pronouns: she/her or he/him

species: human

age: 15-25

date of birth: october 15th

place of birth: Shizuoka prefecture

zodiac: libra

nationality: Japanese

blood type: ab+

medical conditions: depression

————

APPEARANCE

height: 5'5

weight: 129 lbs

hair color: dark blue (original) black (dyed)

eye color: orange

accessories: rikio is usually always wearing sleeves on her lower arms (that aren't attached to a shirt at all). she wears a couple of hair ties on her wrist while the other has a few friendship bracelets from her friends or her older brother.

piercings: two sets of earrings in each ear

————

QUIRK

quirk name: eighth embodiment

quirk type: emitter

quirk description: rikio can make up to eight different versions of herself. they all express a different personality trait that she possesses, as well as acquiring the skills that she has. their appearances vary, however, due to the confusion it would bring if they all looked the same because nobody would be able to tell who is who. she also gives them all their own names that may be off the top of her head, or could relate to their individual personality trait.

quirk weaknesses: she is the user of this quirk, but this does not mean she can control her "clones" once they are brought to reality. she has a hard time telling some of the others what to do and relies on them too much sometimes which makes her exhausted. using her quirk too much will result in her needing to sleep more often or else she won't be able to stay conscious as long, as as soon as she's unconscious, her clones vanish.

————

ABOUT

personality: rikio herself is a bold and ambitious student. she may not be the most intelligent student, but she knows when to stop fooling around and really get to her studies. however, as a student who transferred into 1-a from the support class, she has yet to believe that she needs to work even harder to gain the potential to become an amazing hero some day. she lacks confidence in her abilities because she finds that it isn't very helpful fighting wise, but she's worked hard to gain her place and will stop at nothing to achieve her goals to become a hero, or a sidekick if need be. she's also a fun, outgoing student that's very flexible at getting along with most of her class, if not all.

aiko is one of rikio's smaller and fun-loving clones. she is very air headed and clumsy, but at heart she's very sweet and kind to others. she's the most emotional out of all of the others because at times you will see her sobbing over small inconveniences. she brings out the playful, cheerful side of rikio which is why she's so energetic.