✰LoVe Or LoYaLtY✰

Depuis le début

Asim and Rashami were watching me expectantly and Rashami even cast a cursory glance at Sidharth and Co. as if I were one of them now.

I sighed. When will they learn? My game was never synonymous with my personal feelings. I was with Sidharth last night because I cared for him, not because I suddenly wanted to be a part of their team.

I brushed past the group and stalked over to Asim whose facial expression morphed into baffled surprise.

I signalled for him to scoot over and he sported a small simper, looking between Rashami and myself. I rolled my eyes before adjusting my coffee-coloured off-shoulder top and dress pants.

Vishal grinned, peering over Rashami to gauge Sidharth's reaction. I said nothing but I noticed from the corner of my eye that his jaw was clenched and he looked away.

Paras was standing before us with a folder in hand, wearing an incredibly strange multicoloured printed shirt and pants to match. He held the slim folder open, reading about a task that was far more entertaining than competitive where we would have to recreate moments from the Bigg boss house.

We were apparently also allowed to choose our own teams after which we would get a few audio clips for each team to rehearse and shoot. The winning team would have an advantage by the weekend.

Sidharth's team won the last task which could mean that the captain would either be Paras or Mahira next week. We probably needed this advantage to move on further.

The task was for the afternoon only when the buzzer goes off so we had the entire morning to ourselves. I quickly took huge bites of my bowl of oats before occupying the kitchen to make some traditional khada for Sidharth. I threw in a few herbs and spices and stirred, watching as Sidharth and Shefali disappeared into the bedroom, prattling away.

Well, it was mostly Shefali's voice that I could hear, not his.

It was none of my business anyway.

I was beyond the point of heartbreak now, where no feeling really affected me as deeply as it once did.

Shefali was sporting a deep necked, figure-hugging dress that ended right above her knee. Her legs were crossed and she was perched next to Sidharth.

Their voices trailed away as I walked in and placed a glass of Khada on Sidharth's dresser. Suddenly, I wondered why I just didn't send this through Arti, intimidated by the way Sidharth's gaze was spearing into me.

Shefali had just turned back to reply for something Mahira said and I seized the opportunity: "Yeh pee lo."

"Kya hai yeh?" He asked irritably.

"Khada," I replied puzzled "Bhukaar ke liye accha hai, ghar mey banate the hamare liye jab hum..."

I stopped babbling, realising that Sidharth wasn't very interested in this particular conversation with me.

His eyes proved over my features and stayed at my lips for a moment before spearing his gaze right at me:"Zyada naatak mat kar huh  Shehnaz.Zyada ullu mat banao mujhe. You already managed to make me one in the past weeks."

"Matlab?" I questioned, puzzled and irritated. 

"Tu..." He shook his head, pulling his blankets over his torso, "Just go, irritate mat kar mujhe. Aur yeh leke jaa mujhe nahi chahiye."

"Tujhe nahi chahiye, theek hai lekin kya naatak kiya maine  tere saamne?" I was beginning to hate that tone of his.

"Unn logo ke pass ja, waha banake de, khada," he said, his tone laced with bitterness.

I rolled my eyes, "Toh agar mey tere se baat kar rahi hu, to Asim aur Rashami se dosti thod du?"

He turned away from me, indicating that the conversation was over but he had not retorted which meant my guess was right.

"Yeh bata, just--Agar maan lo mey tere saath khel rahi hu abhi se, to tum Paras aur Mahira ko chod dogi? Nahi na? Vaise hi, mey unn logo ko nahi chod sakti Sidharth."

He didn't reply for that and tugged at Shefali's wrist, deliberately conversing with her in English and ignoring me but I am sure he heard me. I was loud enough for even Paras and Mahira to overhear from their love nest.

I didn't remain there for a minute longer like I did last week when he was flirting with Shefali to irk me.

I couldn't believe this was happening. This was definitely not the Sidharth I met in the first week. He was being so territorial! Didn't I have a game to play too? I couldn't be like Mahira even for a day, remaining under the shadow of another contestant and walking on eggshells around him, afraid to displease him.

If he thought I was one of those girls, he was highly mistaken. 

~Hey guys, today is my best friend's birthday and she's turning 21 this year. This is probably the first time I won't be able to celebrate in person with her. It'll be really cool if you all could wish her in the comments though. Her name is Prathisha <3. She deserves all the best wishes in the world!

 She deserves all the best wishes in the world!