Do What You Gotta Do

Outfit

The VKs park their bikes before taking off their helmets

"Hey. I'm me again." Mal cheers as she looks at her hands and then her hair.

"Duh. Evil magic doesn't work here. Kind of the point." Celia tells her before walking off.

"Welcome back." Evie says as she and Elena walk on either side of Mal. Celia leads them to a door with a 'PA DERANJE' written on it before she knocks to a beat. Someone on the other side knocks a beat back. Celia responds with another beat before smiling at the VKs as the door is opened. Elena and Mal share a smile before they follow Celia inside.

"Hey." Dr. Facilier calls as he sees Celia.

"Daddy." Celia calls as she runs over to him.

"Here she is." Dr. Facilier says as he picks her up before setting her down. "Come on. And...And..." They dance making Mal smile at the two. "Ho!" Dr. Facilier taps his cheek before Celia thumps his hat and tries to run. "Hey, yeah. Come here little rascal." Dr. Facilier pulls Celia into a hug. Celia and Dr. Facilier walk away while the VKs look around the arcade. Carlos notices a tv before dropping a coin into to the top of it making it play.

"Alerts of the sleeping spell keep coming in as it spreads throughout Auradon." The reporter on the tv says.

"Uh, guys. Come look at this." Carlos says as he sits down.

"There are rumors that Sleeping Beauty's daughter, Audrey, is behind the spell. We're trying to discuss who is responsible for these vicious lies, and which villain has perpetrated this evil. We have an update. It's what? It's moving this way? It is moving this way." The reporter says as they watch the tv in shock. Mal the nods her head for them to leave.

"Wow! Rookie mistake?" Carlos says as they walk outside to see Harry, Gil, and three more pirates on their bikes.

"Long time nay see." Harry says as the other three pirates take off.

"Harry?" Elena asks as she steps forward a bit.

"Elena." Harry says with a smirk.

"Get off my bike, Hook." Jay orders as he and Carlos rush towards their bikes.

"Catch me if you can, Jay." Harry calls as he takes off, sending a wink to Elena.

"Over the roofs. Cut them off." Jay says as he Evie, and Carlos take off in different directions.

"Hey, hey, hey, hey, not you." Mal says as she grabs Celia, who had tried to follow them. "They got this. You, Elena, and me gotta go find the ember."

"Good timing. It's right about his nap time." Celia says before she starts leading the way. Jay gets close to catching Harry but Harry turns a corner getting away with a victory cheer as Jay glares at his fading figure.