Chapter 2 - Preparation for The Event

"B-bye. I'll go ahead."  Yejin walked fast to get herself out of that awkward situation. She needs to move quickly anyway or else she'll miss her flight to Seoul. She needs to be home as early as possible so that she can rest since her work start early tomorrow.

When she was already inside the airplane, her mind is full of indecisiveness whether to send Bin a text or not. She then decided to erase the thought and just take a quick nap. She's not obliged to text him, anyway.

When Yejin arrived Incheon Airport, it's already 9:10pm and his father is already waiting for her. When she saw her father, kissed him in the cheek and went inside the car. Yejin is the baby girl of the family. She has two older brothers and she is the only daughter and also the youngest among the family.

They had a 30-minute minute drive from the airport to Seoul. His father dropped him off her apartment.

"I hope enjoyed your day." her father smiled at her.

"Yes, abeoji. I enjoyed my day. I actually made friends with a local there! I will tell you and eomma more about it soon when I visit you." she excitedly told her father.

Her father just laughed at the sight of her daughter looking all joyful, excited to talk about how her day went.

"Alright, it is already late. You better head inside now and take a rest. You still have work tomorrow." her father said.

"Good night, abeoji. You drive safely, okay? It's already dark. Call me as soon as you get home." she reminded her father while rubbing his shoulders.

"Don't worry. I will be careful. Good night, my princess." her father kissed her forehead and hugged her. Her family, especially her brothers treat her like a princess. She is so precious to them. For them, she is their forever baby girl and they will protect her at all cost.

When she saw her father's car leave the premises of her apartment's parking lot, that's when she entered the apartment building. When she entered her space, she put down her bag, arranged some things and then took a shower. After that, she did her nightly routine before going to bed. Skin care of all sorts. While blow drying her hair, she received a call from his father informing her that he has already reached home and told her to go to sleep.

It's 10:30 pm and she is lying in bed, scrolling through her social media feed. The moment she saw her post from earlier that day, she remembered Bin. Should she text him or not? She had to think twice. She decided to cut off the thought and just go to sleep.

---------------

The sound of what seems like a never-ending beep of the alarm sound woke her up. She reached for her phone to turn off the alarm and when she saw that it's already 7:30 am, she immediately jumped off the bed, took a shower and set-up her things for work.

It's already 8:35 am and she's on her way to work, driving her black Honda Civic Type R. Her workplace is 15 minutes away from her apartment and she needs to get there as soon as possible.

 Her workplace is 15 minutes away from her apartment and she needs to get there as soon as possible