"I'm excited too, Shin Ryujin." Yeji said and connected her lips with Ryujin's.

'Ryujin, there is a chance that this will be the last I get to kiss you. There is a chance that I can get killed or hurt on my mission.' Yeji thought to herself and the kiss between her and Ryujin got deeper and passionate.

Ryujin slowly broke from the kiss and let out an inhale and exhaled.

Yeji pushed Ryujin towards the bed and forcefully ripped Ryujin's oversized tshirt apart and started aggressively kissing Ryujin's lips.

After a few seconds of kissing, Yeji paused for a moment to breathe.

"What's wrong, Yeji?" Ryujin asked the panting girl.

"It's nothing." Yeji said and placed her hand on Ryujin's stomach and started kissing Ryujin's lips.

'If something happens to me, forget about me and live a good life, Shin Ryujin.'

--

"I'm nervous, Yeji." Ryujin said and started shaking as she placed her body on the stretcher.

"Don't worry, Ryujin. I promise that nothing will happen to you and you will be able to see again." Yeji said while holding Ryujin's hand and planted a kiss on Ryujin's forehead.

"We'll bring her in the operating room." The nurse said to the cat-eyed girl.

"Okay." Yeji said and gave Ryujin a pat on the head.

"Don't worry, Hwang Yeji. She'll be fine." The doctor said to calm Yeji.

"Thanks. I'll go now." Yeji said and let out a big smile while wearing her scarf and jacket.

--

"Please let me go." The man said while crawling away from the cat-eyed girl.

Yeji took out her gun and pointed at the man. Yeji bit her lip to calm her trembling self.

"P-please, I'll pay my debt next week." The man said and kneeled down to the cat-eyed girl.

"Park Donghyun. Any last words?" Yeji asked and flipped the safety switch on her gun.

'Calm down, Yeji. No hesitations this time.' Yeji thought to herself because she knows that she'll get punished if she doesn't kill her target.

'May God forgive me and cleanse my soul.'

After a few seconds of silence, Yeji pulled the trigger and shot the man on the head killing him instantly.

--

After succesfully terminating her target, Yeji threw away her gun at the river and walked her way to a dark alley. The cat-eyed girl tried to contact her friends to hear some news about Ryujin but, unfortunately, she couldn't reach them.

After a few minutes of walking, Yeji paused for a moment as she saw a silhouette of a man in front of her and another one behind her.

"Can I help you?" Yeji asked and clenched her fists.

The 2 men gave Yeji silence as a reply. The man in front of her pulled out a knife and ran towards the cat-eyed girl while the man behind her clenched his fists and did the same thing.

Yeji gave the man behind her a kick and tried to give the man in front of her a punch but he avoided it.

The man pushed Yeji to the wall and stabbed her on the stomach.

Yeji closed her eyes and tried to resist the pain on her abdomen. She tried to fight back but the man started strangling her with his bare hands.

"Check her pockets!" The man said to his accomplice.

The other man started searching for money and eventually succeeded. After taking Yeji's money and phone, the man let go of Yeji's neck and stabbed Yeji twice on the stomach.

"No hard feelings." The man said and slammed Yeji's head on the brick wall and dropped her on the floor and ran away with his accomplice.

Yeji slowly opened her eyes and started tearing up. "R.." Yeji tried to speak but she couldn't as the man strangled her so hard.

'Ryujin, I'm sorry.' Yeji thought to herself as she held her stomach and slowly closed her eyes.