Queen of Mean

Audrey's looking at her diary and is crying. She remembers her grandmother's words. "A lifetime of plans. Gone. Your mother could hold on to a prince in her sleep."

"I'm so tired of pretending

Where's my happy ending?" Audrey sings before closing her diary and turning around.

"I followed all the rules,

I drew inside the lines,

I never asked for anything that wasn't mine.

I waited patiently for my time,

But when it finally came, he called her name." Audrey sings before she stands up.

"And now I feel this overwhelming pain.

I mean, it's in my veins.

I mean, it's in my brain.

My thoughts are running in a circle like a toy train

I'm kinda like a perfect picture with a broken frame

I know exactly who to blame." Audrey sings as she picks up a picture of her and Ben when they were younger before throwing it on the couch and looking at a photo with her and Elena. She then grabs a fire poker.

"I never thought of myself as mean,

I always thought that I'd be the Queen

And there's no in-between,

'cause if I can't have that then

I will be the leader of the dark and the bad

Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be

and he's calling me the Queen." She sings while twirling around in her room before taking off to the museum, where he security guard falls asleep. Audrey then turns off all the cameras and opens the curtains, with the Queen's crown behind it shielded with glass.

"Being nice was my past time,

but I've been hurt for the last time

And I won't ever let another person take advantage of me

The anger burns my skin, third-degree

Now my blood's boiling hotter than a fiery sea,

There's nobody getting close to me

They're gonna bow to the Evil Queen

Your nightmare's my dream

Just wait until they fall to my wicked schemes." Audrey sings before she stands in front of the shielded crown and swings the fire poker at it, breaking the glass.

"I never thought of myself, as mean." She grabs the crown.

"I always thought that I'd be the Queen.

And there's no in-between

'cause if I can't have that then

I will be the leader of the dark and the bad.

Now there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be

and he's calling me the Queen of Mean (calling me, calling me)

The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)

The queen of mean (calling me, calling me)" Audrey sings as she throws the fire poker aside and dances around a bit before she sees Maleficent's scepter.

"Audrey." Maleficent's voice calls from the scepter and Audrey feels like she has to walk to it.

"Something is pulling me, it's so magnetic

My body is moving, unsure where I'm headed

All of my senses have left me defenseless."Audrey sings as she walks toward Evil Queen's poison apples before pushing them off the stand to place the crown there.

"This darkness around me is promising vengeance

The price that I'm willing to pay is expensive,

There's nothing to lose when you're lonely and friendless

So my only interest is showing this princess,

that I am the Queen and my reign will be endless!" Audrey sings before grabbing the crown and kneeling in front of the scepter and putting the crown on head. She transforms into clothes that are more villainous. She's longer in a modern version of her mother's pink dress. She has magenta and blue hair, a black feather coat and a necklace of her mother's bluebird.

"I want what I deserve,

I want to rule the world!

Sit back and watch them learn,

It's finally my turn" Audrey sings as she grabs the scepter.

"If they want a villain for a Queen,

I'm gonna be the one they've never seen!

I'll show them what it means,

Now that I am that, I'll be the ruler of the dark and the bad

'Cause the devil's on my shoulder where the angels used to be, and he's calling me the Queen of Mean (calling me, calling me)

The Queen of Mean (calling me, calling me)

I want what I deserve!" Audrey sings as she spins around with the scepter. She then twirls the scepter around before slamming on the ground making lighting hit the chandelier. Audrey walks out the room not before seeing a room saying "Evil Queen's First Crown (A/N: I made that up)."

She walks over to the room and looks at the crown, it was beautiful.

"Every queen needs a king

"Every queen needs a king." Audrey says before grabbing the crown. "But this queen is different. She needs her queen." She says with an evil smile, before disappearing in pink smoke with the crown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elena walks into her room after all that Hades escaping thing happened.

She walks over to her bed to find a crown with blue gems and sparkles. She picks it up and puts it on her head before smiling.

The weird thing is there's no note or anything to whom had sent it.

"That's weird." Elena mutters seeing no note. She then took the crown off her head before placing it on her nightstand. She then falls asleep while wondering who sent the crown. Why haven't the left a note? Who was it from? And most importantly, why was she given this?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heyyyyy! So, what do you guys think? Will Elena find out that Audrey sent the crown? Maybe... 😏 Also two chapters in one day! Y'all are lucky.

Hope you enjoyed! Also I wanted to thank you everyone who helped pick out a crown. As you can see the one with the blue gems won. Thank you all and have a good day!!

-Mary💗