Since, Bokuto is really a kind friend though most of the times he's dumb. But he's great.

"Good for them.." Kenma commented as Kuroo tell Kenma about Bokuto's relationship with Akaashi.

Kenma looks up to Kuroo pausing his game, "I kinda guessed that the both of them will end up together since they're really obvious whenever we hang out with them."

Kuroo laughed, "Right? Akaashi loves roasting Bokuto sometimes though, but he sure can handle Bokuto's mood swings."

Kenma chuckled a bit, "They're adorable."

They sure are. But is every happiness needed to be replaced by pain and sadness every single time? Do they always come in pair?

Because that's what Bokuto is currently thinking and asking himself as he looks at Inoue who's leaning on one of the bathroom stalls inside the boy's comfort room.

'Why is he here?' The first question that Bokuto came up.

"Hey, Bo.." Inoue calls Bokuto as he looks at him through the mirror in front of them.

Bokuto continued washing his hands and answered, "I haven't seen you for quite a while..."

Inoue chuckled a bit, "Yeah. Actually it's my last day in school, I'm getting kicked out." Inoue said it as if it was just a joke.

Bokuto is of course, suprised, "Why?"

Inoue took out a heavy sigh, "Takio and a fought about something. I'm a great fighter, so I ended up sending him to the hospital."

Inoue laughed, "In a critical condition." He added as if it was nothing.

Bokuto got nervous, "Why are you proud of it? His life is in danger." Bokuto said and turned to Inoue, while leaning his back on the sink.

"The reason why we fought is because he said something bad about Akaashi, I don't tolerate anything bad being said to Akaashi. I just snapped." Inoue explained and cross his arms over his chest while still leaning on one of the cubicle's door.

"You would do the same right?" Inoue asked.

Bokuto sighed, "I would be pissed if something bad is being said to Akaashi and would cause a fight but I won't injure them that bad."

"You should stop hurting people, Akaashi told me that you are also hurting some of his friends. He asked for my help a while ago, and I really don't have any idea what's happening but I knew that Akaashi's really worried and needed some help."

Inoue paused for a while and started thinking remembering who's the friend that Bokuto is referring to.

"Oh? Hyomei?" Inoue asked, like he was enlightened after remembering her name.

Bokuto was pissed, because of how Inoue is taking these things. "What did you do to her?"

"Oh well..she tried to warn Akaashi by not associating his self to me, I just got irritated by that. Who the hell is she to tell Akaashi to avoid me?"

Bokuto did not say anything and immediately realized something while looking at Inoue. 'Something is definitely wrong with him.'

Inoue properly stood up in front of Bokuto and smiled at him, "Anyway..I'm just hear to say to you that I am waiting.."

Bokuto was confused, "Waiting for what?"

Inoue grins, "Waiting for you and Keiji to broke up."