Jungkook:"Where you going looking all sexy and that?"

Ashlyn:"Oh please, you think I look sexy in anything."

Jungkook:"I don't understand, is that not a compliment?"

Ashlyn smiles and laughs along with Jungkook.

Ashlyn:"I'm meeting Taesan, remember?"

Ashlyn traces her hands against his tattooed muscular arms while she smiles. Jungkook continues to stare down at Ashlyn as he licks his lips and pulls her closer.

Jungkook:"Aw T ain't gonna mind if your an hour late or two. You ain't gonna be walking around the house looking this fine, and think you can just leave. Mm-mm darling."

Ashlyn:"Babe."

Ashlyn chuckles while Jungkook leans down and hungrily kisses her neck as his hands trace over her ass; squeezing it in the process as he pulls her closer

Ashlyn:"Babe, don't make me late. I need to be there on time."

Jungkook:"Five minutes."

Ashlyn:"Five minutes yeah right."

Ashlyn giggles and lets Jungkook trail his kisses to her lips. Wrapping her arms around his neck, Ashlyn runs her hand through the back of Jungkook's hair as he kisses her deeply and lustfully, while sitting her down on the kitchen counter.

However....

Ashlyn pulls away from the kiss once her phone begins to ring.

Jungkook:"Babe just ignore it."

Despite Jungkook hungrily kissing her neck and stroking her thigh, Ashlyn reaches for her phone on the counter as she answers.

Ashlyn:"Hello?"

Jungkook sighs out of frustration as he pulls away and watches her.

Taesan:"Hey, where are you?"

Before Ashlyn can answer, Jungkook takes the phone and brings it up to his ear

Jungkook:"T, you know you're cutting into very important Jungkook and Ashlyn time. This can't run."

Taesan:"Uh well can you stop being a horndog for one second, and let Ashlyn meet me like she's supposed to, mr Jeon."

Ashlyn chuckles and takes her phone back as Jungkook playfully rolls his eyes.

Ashlyn:"I'm leaving now, don't worry I'll see you soon."

Taesan:"Alright I'll see you soon."

Ashlyn hangs up her phone and turn back to Jungkook as she chuckles.

Ashlyn:"See, I have a busy day ahead and you're way too horny."

Jungkook rolls his eyes and laughs while Ashlyn gets herself off the counter; grabbing her keys and phone in the process.

Ashlyn:"I'm gonna be home around five babe, then I'm gonna be working. What do you want for dinner?"

Jungkook:"Anything baby, I'm not fussed. I'll be out when you get back though, I gotta be at the gym."