4.13

She was a bit exasperated, 'This child is becoming more and more clingy these days.'

A/N: Not a mistake, she called him a child. 

Huo Biyu look at him and smiled wryly as she whispers back, "Don't I stare at you more?" 

He thought about the "many" times that Huo Biyu stared at Bing Donghai and frowned slightly, "You always look to be deep in thought whenever you glance at my imperial older brother." He added on honestly, "I don't like it. Biyu should only stare at this Longwei. Only me." 

The so-called many times of Huo Biyu staring at Bing Donghai. 

First-time reason: He met Diqiu Lan.

Second-time reason: He met Diqiu Lan again.

Third-time reason: They all met Diqiu Lan on a walk and she stared at him to see his expression.

Four-time reason: Mistaken as staring at Bing Donghai when Huo Biyu was actually staring behind him at the lake.

---

The current seventeenth-time reason: Because of the mention of her brother.

These times were all accounted for by Bing Longwei who always has his eyes on Huo Biyu.

She nodded and say, "I know. I will." He looked at her his eyes clearly saying that he doesn't believe her. He said, "I saw you moving forward to Ning Ling and you were always staring at her, even sometimes longer than me by 3.4 seconds or sometimes even longer." 

Huo Biyu was in disbelief, "You even counted the seconds?" He nodded.

She assures him for probably the hundredth time (just exaggeration) already, "I won't anymore don't worry. Xiao Ling already has your brother." 

Bing Longwei finally stop pressing on the matter and held her hand into his, finally being quiet and not complaining like a jealous wife anymore. 

They spend the entire day under the white snow fountain weeping tree and if someone were to come, they would see the harmonious scene of the princes with their unusual gentle expression when they look at their own lady. One has a lively and sunny attractive aura while the other has a calm and mature but unique aura, and once they landed their eyes on the lady beside the second prince, they wouldn't be able to look away. 

...

The next day quickly arrived as they left to go to the banquet hall, waiting for all the quests to enter. Once the head eunuch apprentice told them that they can go, Ning Ling and the rest of the group went first. The group dance was very attractive since Huo Biyu decided to add something to it. Ning Ling was placed in a large lotus flower as it would slowly open once she presses on it when the other Ningxiu's dancers would come and surround the lotus that would open showing the beauty inside. 

It indeed caught everyone's eyes except for Bing Longwei who was twirling with his empty cup of wine that he drunk.  

Once they were finished, they walked back to the back where Huo Biyu is and Huo Biyu who was dressed fully in black with a black mask cloth that covers her lower face, she walked out.

When Bing Longwei saw her figure at the corner of his eyes, he finally looked up from his silver wine cup and focus on her, as everybody else did. 

Huo Luying and Cai Zhao looked at her in shock.  'Is that my sister?' Huo Luying thought as he looks inch his head closer. 

'Is that my highness?' Cai Zhao also couldn't help but stare harder at the fiery red hair lady that shines under the lights of the chandeliers. 

The seventh prince from Diqiu Continent also stared at the lady in black with interest as his eyes brighten when he judges her slim body, from just her upper eyes, you can clearly tell that she a very rare beauty. 

Bing Longwei can clearly see all the stares of them towards her and his fists clenched uncontrollably but he didn't do anything as of yet since he didn't want to ruin her dance performance. 

He looked at Huo Luying and decided not to do anything to him afterward since he was the only prince of Huo Continent, as for the general by his side, he can go back after this or, he shall disappear forever. As for the seventh prince of Diqiu...if there was an accident on the way back to Diqiu who can say anything? 

...

I probably won't be to update for a while. I promise the update will be before Friday.

Now this dear author is going to finally take a good rest~

Enjoy reading the newly updated chapters and...maybe if I get a lot of comments after checking for the next day I will update tomorrow.