The Great Shipping Wall 1

Windicuffs, johnsol,johngam, johnkat. Can I get some feedback on my favorite ships from the people involved in them- RandomSquadJay

Todays subject: How was your valentines day?

Windicuffs:

EB: well eveything is pretty good. Jake got me a massive box of chocolates for valentines day and I haven't been able to finish them...

GT: *laughs and ruffles John's hair.* Take all the time you need, chum. I got a kiss on the lips and a hickey from John.

EB: you don't need to tell them that!  *blushes and pouts*

JohnSol:

TA: II apparently wa2nt payiing him enough attentiion two hiim 2o he confii2cated my laptop

TA: a22hole

EB: you didn't even wish me a happy valentines! even after I got you those honey sweets.

TA: *laughs and hugs John* 2orry~ II hope you can forgiive me.

EB:...its okay...

JohnGam:

TC: I MaDe JoHn A MiRaCuLoUs VaLeNtInEs DaY pIe WiTh AlL tHe RoMaNtIc ShIt YoU cOuLd ImAgInE.

EB: *smiles and laughs slightly* I found some rose petals in it. but it did taste kind of good. 

EB: *whispers* considering he made it...*winks*

TC: I eVeN kIsSeD iT bEfOrE i gAvE iT tO tHaT mOThErFuCkEr.

TC: *kisses johns cheek* :o)

EB: *smiles and blushes* thanks Gamzee :B

JohnKat:

EB: *yawns* we stayed up all night wathing romcoms.  it was pretty damn tiring.

CG: *is sleeping on the coach silently,  wrapped up in a blanket*

EB: *kisses karkat's forhead and smiles* doesnt he look precious. *hugs karkat and closes his eyes*

EB: i dont want to wake him up, hes too cute.