"Yep." Iwaizumi answered.

"Ight, let's do it. We're watching It and first one to scream loses. After the movie the loser has to get covered in leftover water and flour to pick up some pizza for the rest of us." I said.

"I'm gonna win, so why not." Lev said proudly.

"Mhm." I said and turned to the movie on the tv. "Let's get snacks first." I said and walked to the kitchen.

"Do you have popcorn?" Lev asked.

"Do you have candy?" Killua asked.

"Killua... you and Kenma literally bought the snacks." I sighed.

"Oh.... right." He said and went into a cabinet to grab some chocolate.

"Anyways, you can get one snack. Candy, popcorn, chips i don't really care." I shrugged.

The boys helped themselves to whatever they wanted, while I popped some popcorn and added M&M's to it. (At my movie theater that's what I do, but you don't have to.)

Once everyone was seated and ready, I started the movie and laid back on Kenma. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put his head on my shoulder.

I love horror movies and I don't really get scared easily. If I do need up losing it would be because of a jump scare or something like that. The boys probably thought I would get scared first, so I smirked to myself.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I ate through the popcorn, throwing a piece in Kenma's mouth every time he would tag my leg.

The movie was getting towards the end and I could tell the boys were scared as hell. I laughed a little after looking at their faces.

It looked like either Gon or Lev would scream at any second, but I wouldn't be surprised if Oikawa did too. I turned slightly to Kenma.

"Who do you think will scream out of Lev, Gon, Oikawa?" I whisper ask.

"It's hard to tell. Gon is literally shaking and Lev is squeezing the hell out of that pillow, but then Oikawa is curled up in a corner, rocking back and forth." Kenma said.

I laughed quietly and looked back towards the movie. It was at the part where the kids were at the house and Richie was trapped in the room.

This is when Gon and Lev lost their chill and screamed hella loud. Oikawa shook his head and covered his ears, mumbling to himself.

The rest of the guys laughed at them and I tried to calm them down. I turned the tv off and turn the lights on.

"Damn." I said to Kenma, he laughed.

"We didn't even make it to the end." Iwaizumi whined.

"We'll watch it later, but right now we have to punish the losers." I said with a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We had just finished covering Gon and Lev up with water and now Kenma was pouring flour on them. They rest of the boys were writing down what they wanted on the pizza.

"Make sure you go to the one down the street. Oh and here's $60 because why not." I said, handing them the money.

"Yeah, yeah." Lev rolled his eyes and took the money.

"This is what we want on the pizza." Inuoka said and handed Gon the pizza topping list.

"Ughhhhh, ok we'll be back." Gon said.

Him and Lev then turned around and heading down the street to the pizza place.

"Ok now somebody order the pizza." I said.

"What?" Yaku asked.

"We just sent two teens covered in flour to a pizza place. They're probably not even gonna make it through the door." I said with a slight laugh.

"Then I'll order the pizza." Yamamoto said.

"Don't add gross things." Kenma said.

"I wasn't. Pineapples on pizza is delicious." He said.

"What?" Everybody looked at him.

"How about I order the pizza?" Kuroo suggested.

"Yeah, let him do it." Kai said, making Yamamoto sigh.

Yee yee yeeeeee~ I just rewatched A Silent Voice and brooooo. Oh and I'm gonna make a separate story with Time skip Kenma x Poc reader and yes it will have lemon. Also I got a purple iPhone even though I wanted the green-ish one💀 Anyways comment and vote. BYE LOVES❤️✨