Asami saw them drag a unconscious Zaheer into the aircraft followed by Senna, Mako, Kai, and Bolin dragging a Korra in a straight jacket with a muzzle and her legs tied together. Korra still looked mad, like she wanted to kill everything in her sight.

Opal: "it didn't work on her" her voice spoke softly behind Asami

Asami: "what? Why not?"

Opal: "I tried everything, nothing worked, maybe we can use the machine you built"

Asami was disappointed, she just wanted Korra back, she looked over to her parents. Yasuko helped Hiroshi out of her trap, they held each other closely, their eyes were closed as they felt each other's heart beat, they were happy to have each other.

Lin: "alright you guys, in the ship" she spoke to Asami and her friends and parents.

Asami carried Layla into the aircraft, she sat next to her parents and held Layla against her chest. Asami looked around at the passengers, Jinora rested on Kai's shoulder as they held hands, Mako rested his head on Wu's lap as he went to sleep while Opal was trying to calm Bolin down by rubbing the back of his head, then Asami's eyes landed on Senna.

Senna stared at a cell that held her daughter and Zaheer. Asami handed Layla to Opal and made her way to sit next to Senna. They both sat their in silence as they watched Korra watching Zaheer who still wasn't awake, the lightning from before must've been lethal.

Asami rested her head on Senna's shoulder as Senna laid her head on Asami's head. Asami couldn't stop thinking about what will happen next, what if Korra doesn't come back from this? where will Layla go? If Korra makes it will she be tested on? Does Korra go to prison even though this wasn't her doing? So many questions filled her head.

-The next day-

Zaheer: "where am I?" he groaned as he woke up with a headache.

Zaheer looked around finding himself in a hospital bed with a cell door, he looked out the cell finding 2 white lotus guards, he tried to move but he was chained against the bed. The sound of the chains tugging caught the guards' attention.

Guard1: "Alert Lin that he's awake" she spoke to the other guard who nodded and left to do as told.

Zaheer: "Where am I?" he questioned the guard

Guard1: "the Republic City"

Zaheer: "what happened to my benders?"

Guard1: "either dead or healing, you no longer have control over them"

Lin: "Alright, no more socializing with the prisoner" She walked in "give us the room"

Guard1: "Of course ma'am" she bowed and left the room

Zaheer: "let me guess you want to know how to reverse Korra's 'brainwash', well you can't, that serum is a firewall to the brain"

Lin: "I know there's no way to reverse it" she sighed "And we can't have a weapon like her loose in the streets or in prison..."

Zaheer: "you're going to kill her, aren't you?"

Lin: "along with you"

Zaheer: "me? You can't, I have a ki-"

Lin: "Layla? I know, you lost custody of her" Lin smirked "did you really think I'll let you get out of here with her? If anything she helped us take you down"

Zaheer: "She's all I have left of my wife P'li" He was panicking as he cried "who will look after her, you can't put her in foster care, you can't!"