| 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟑 ; 𝐥𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

©nanamihours

©nanamihours

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

his eyes look into your eyes through the mirror in such an intimidating way it gave you chills. you watch him as his hands grab the loose ends of your corset. he skillfully laces it through the holes, making sure the strings align. you were quite taken back he knew how to do this. he eyes your exposed neck with a hungry look on his face. with the corset strung, it was time to tighten it, probably the worst part.

you bit your inner cheek when you felt the atmosphere change. looking back at the mirror, you see his long, thin but scarred hands hold and twisting the string around his hand slowly as if he's teasing you. you unknowingly bite your lip. you could feel his breath on you. he moves his body closer to yours as well as staring right into you. he pulls the black strings in his hand that made your corset tighten around your ribcage. the tighter it got, your back straightened more. without his glasses, nanami looked better you'd say. the designer suit he had made specifically to fit him made him even more dashing. his hair gelled up as it usually is.

wait, why are you even thinking of this? aren't you supposed to be mad?

once he felt that it was tight enough, he released the strings, letting it fall onto your back. just when you thought it was done, nanami proved you wrong when his hands found themselves on your waist. you stood still, frozen. your body tensed up and it refused to move a single muscle. a million thoughts flew over your head. his hands travel slowly down your waist to your thighs it was excruciating. his fingers ghostly touched your curves, making sure he's not leaving any untouched. his lips curved up to form a smirk as he saw you slightly squirm at the touch of him. his orbs contain a lustful look you've never encountered before. his fingers continue along the sides of your legs. you bite your lip in anticipation but he stops midway. his head comes closer to your right ear. a faint whisper comes out his mouth which sends shivers down your spine in an instant.

" do you mind if i step over the line today? "

your heart almost burst right then and there, you could only hear your heartbeat pulse through your ears. his hand remains where it stopped. he taps his fingers in a rhythm, making you a bit uneasy. you never believed you'd be this daring but this time you jumped the leap of faith.

in a slow manner, you turn your head to where he whispered those unbelievable words, and stared up to meet his deep gaze. your eyes saw every line and mark to be perfect. your bodies evade the remaining space between you two, finally breaking the boundary.

you lift your hand and lead it to his cheek, letting the back of your palm brush against his face. you did it in such a careful way he barely felt it. adrenaline rushes through your body, giving you chills. he stares at your lips, getting aroused by the closeness of it alone.

his hand crawls back up to your waist and grips it tight. you felt his breath on your neck. and as if time slowed down, you leaned in. the tension that was getting heavier was broken as he moves his lips against yours, your mind proceeds to wander off in its own world. you felt your heart skip a beat immediately, only did this happen in your silly imagination, and now that it's happening, you couldn't process a single thing.