♥️ Shy Annie X Male Writer Reader

Start from the beginning

(Y/N): Can I help you?

Security guard: I'm actually here to help you. That painting you "criticized" was actually made by a depressed human long ago. He made this by using a unknown firearm on himself onto his art.

(Y/N) felt so embarrassed and Annie can see it too.

(Y/N): Uh... Which way is the gift shop?

Security guard: Down to the right and by the stairs.

(Y/N): Thank you, let's go Annie.

As they walked away the security guard actually made it up.

security guard: Heh, Jackass.

They went to the gift shop and (Y/N) bought Annie a keychain. As they walked out the shop, the same shady Inklings were nearby and Annie noticed them and pushed (Y/N) to the side and hid with him, before they see them.

(Y/N): Hey, what's going on?

Annie: Shhhh! It's those Inklings who tried to rob my store.

(Y/N) peaked out and they was busy looking at a statue. Then (Y/N) saw that they was busy and the exit is just around the corner.

(Y/N): Stick by me and don't look at them directly.

They leave the shop and hugged by the wall, to not get spotted. Then as they thought they got away, Moe had to ruined it.

Moe: Does losers didn't see us! What a bunch of-

One of the shady Inklings heard Moe and immediately recognized them. One of them bagged a piece of the statue then the alarm went off. Annie and (Y/N) panicked and ran to the exit. They saw the door shutters closing and (Y/N) bravely held the shutters while Annie and Moe can get out, then quickly slide under. Walking back to Annie's place was more calm then the date.

(Y/N): That was...

Annie then held onto his arm and giggled.

Annie: The most exciting date we, um, had?

Moe: That's the ONLY date you two had!

(Y/N): Maybe if someone would kept their mouth shut, we would've gotten out of their without getting caught.

Annie: (Y/N), he didn't mean too.

(Y/N) sighed and dropped the argument for his girlfriend. They were at Annie's, and she didn't want the date to end now.

Annie: You uh... Wanna come inside?

(Y/N): Isn't usually after the third date?

Annie was confused by that.

Annie: Third date...

Then her face turned red after figuring out what he means by that.

(Y/N): Relax, I'm just teasing~

Annie: P-Please don't do that.

They went inside the apartment and sat down to watch a movie. Before putting on the movie however, the news was on.

Callie: Breaking news!

Marie: You don't have to tell about it. Anyway, there was a attempted robbery at the museum D'Alfonsino.

Callie: 3 suspects were caught in the scene, but we have footage 3 others escaping scene.

Marie: Since the camera quality we're in bad condition, we weren't able to fully get the identification.

Callie: If only we can find them, but we currently have the other 3 arrested.

Marie: Now onto the stages.