Part 2 - Surprise

im not working on this fanfic as much as the other ones im making but just take this shit for now LMAO

--------------------------------------------------------------

As Tsumugi enjoyed the day she had, she continued on. As time went by, Tsumugi and Q-taro chatted much.

Tsumugi one day had to go shopping, eggs, milk, and fabric was all she had needed at the time. Walking through her city, she had come across someone who looked slightly familiar. A tall, very buff, red-headed man. Is this who she thought it was?

Tsumugi turned around and tapped the tall mans shoulder. Both in shock, they laughed and started talking.

"Yer' prettier in real life than ya' seem online." he said.

Tsumugi giggled. She put the hair infront of her face behind her ear. "Thank you, omeone like me wouldn't get compliments that often, so it's a surprise that you would say that."

Q-taro chuckled. "Why? Yer' a beautiful lady."

"There's this hobby I have. It's called cosplaying! I think it is cool but others don't really.. like it as much." Tsumugi responded.

"Like.. Zat' thing where people dress as characters?"

"Yeah."

"I ain't thinkin' that somebody would go around bein' all rude just for sum hobby."

Tsumugi giggled. "You're such a nice man."