Hearts

A/N So sorry for this late Update i should be able to write more since I'm on spring break  for 2 weeks so we might wrap up the Fanfic soon. Lets continue Shall we?

RECAP

"You Hear Rapid Beeping coming From hatters Room knowing what had happened You Hear Arisu on the walkie talkie, Seeing Aguni and the others Make there way to the room you Get Next to Chishiya who's in the bunch."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

a few days later you haven't seen Arisu for awhile after seeing him being dragged out of hatters room Last Boss held his Weapon to you if you tried to follow and you know he had No Hesitation to Kill you.

-

Sneaking around the Rooms trying ot find Arisu without attracting attention to yourself too much, Hearing those Words... Your Heart Dropped but you were ready...

-

"Thank you for Staying at Seaside Paradise Tokyo, As a token of our appreciation We will now Commence a game for all guests in the hotel." Running down the Stairs seeing Chishiya on the other side walking with Kuina You see a Table with phones that says "1 Per Person" Hearing the same Voice from the overhead speakers "The game will now commence Difficulty... Ten Of Hearts." its a long Pause after that then "We will be explaining the rules. All players assemble in the Lobby." Hearing a stampede of people flushing through the halls and doors luckily you grabed the phone before everyone else did.

-

"Game witch Hunt"

"The evil Witch who took the girl's Life is hiding Among You."

"The witch role is not limited to women."

"You clear the game if you find the witch and burn them in the fire of judgement."

"Time Limit Two Hours."

-

Meeting up with Chishiya and kunia in the Crowd of Scared faces confused Faces and more "The Beach... Is a game Arena.." You say while standing next to Chishiya looking at Aguni and the other members coming through the crowd of people, "We noticed outside i could have been struck with the Laser Perimeter if it wasn't for Chishiya.. Looks like he does have a soft Spot for people." Kunia says while Looking at you letting out a faint chuckle.

-

"Y/n Follow me there's something I want to show you." Chishiya says Pulling you away by grabbing your arm leading you up to your room leading you to the foot of the bed he pulls up a chair in front of you and pulls out a Necklace and puts it on your neck it had a small Dove On it him letting out a small faint smile he gets up and holds his hands out for you, taking his hand he pulls you into a hug and drags you out of the room which you seen Usagi outside of the room.

-

"Arisu!"  Shes gonna get herself killed... But shes doing this out of love its not hard to see shes in love with Arisu  you think  "Need some Help Usagi?" you say leaning on to Chishyia's chest "No! i have a group of people helping but it would be helpful if you could!" she says running down the hall hearing the Rain of Bullets down the other hall you start running around the corner Chishiyas wasn't with you Any more he went to deal with his Own Business.

-

A/n im not going to Bore you all to death because im sure you've read the rest of the hearts game all the time Anyways Next and maybe Final chapter will be out Right now Enjoy.