Hands

RECAP
Seeing Niragi get Heated he slaps you across your face leaving a Mark.
"YOU BITCH!" Niragi yelling as Chishiya steps in the middle of you to just inches away from Niragi "You better leave or were gonna Have some problems..." Chishiya says.

------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling the pain in your Cheek pushing Chishiya out of the way and licking the Blood from the side of your mouth while looking at Niragi in the eyes letting out a Small Chuckle "Looks like you arnt the only Psycho here....Niragi." 
-
"Your one tough chick y/n, I'll keep that in mind." He says Walking off in the opposite Direction as you and Chishiya.
-
"You seem to manage yourself Well here Y/n...I like that about you." Feeling his hands grip your hips pulling you close feeling a Bulge on your Thigh Kissing him passionately feeling his hand Pick one of your legs up around Him.
-
Releasing from the kiss he gazes into
Y/e/c as they shimmer in the Sunset , walking off he wraps his Hand around your waist Whispering in your Ear, "Your mine, I will Not let Niragi or anyone Kiss you and Touch your Body unless its me." He says Kissing your ear Feeling Butterflies all over it feels like your Melting.
-
H-he can talk like that.. that's actually hot Chishiya I am falling more for you
-
Making it to the Night club as it gets Dark Having Multiple Drinks Chishiya finally stops you before you end up drunk
-
Heading back up to your Room Dragging Chishiya into your room turning the Knob to open it you plop yourself on your bed, Hearing the Tub water Turn on and smelling the Strong Lavender Bath salts you see Chishiya walk out of your Bathroom coming over next to you.
-
"Hey I started a Nice warm bath for you  with Some Bath salts, I want you to Relax you've Been seeming stressed out , I'll go to the kitchen and get us Some dinner I took one of your key cards so I can get back in, I'll also grab you a New Swimsuit from the Closet." Feeling him plant a Kiss on your Cheek and Hearing the door Close you Take off your swimsuit and Walk into the Bathroom locking the door Behind you and submerging in the tub.
-
After 45 Minutes you Get out and walk into you room with the Small towel Wrapped around you and seeing Chishiya walk back in "Hey sorry i Had a hard time Finding something you would like but heres your food and Heres your Bathing suit."
-
Seeing him hold up Tiny Black Bottoms and a Skimpy Top that'll barely cover anything rolling your Eyes. Seeing him stick his Arm towards you to take you You relize....Hes actually Fucking serious right now.
You think
-
I'll go Down to the lobby and you eat and change I'll see you down there Dove He says planting a Kiss on your Hand.
-
Eating your food and Finally Changing Into your Swim Attire walking out of the bathroom with you hair Dry and Flip flops on walking down the Stairs getting Stares from all the Men Even Last Boss glanced at you which was odd , Finally seeing Chishiya throught the crowd Of People he Gives you a Smrik and Takes his Idnex and Middle finger Signaling you over.
-
Making your way over to Him He looks a you Front and Back making you do a Turn stopping you facing him him and He takes His finger and sticks it On the Small Band around you Bottoms gliding his hand From your Thigh To your Other thigh.
-
"Chishiya...Not right now theres people Everywhere.." you say whispering in his Ear "What do you mean I was just Seeing how well they Fit you. What did you have in mind?" He says looking at you Confused.
-
"Nothing wheres Arisu? Have you seen him lately?" You say looking around "Hes in room 445 if you wanna make sure hes still alive." He says Sarcastically making your way up the Stairs following the Signs on the wall.
-
"ARISU! ARE YOU IN  THERE!" you yell knocking on his Door "Hearing him unlock it seeing empty Beer bottles and Food plates scattered across the room.
-
Wrapping your Arms around him returning the hug back to you you sit on his Bed and he gives you a Looks "Y/n do you need something Right now- Why are you wearing a Different Swimsuit you look cold Here." He says Handing you a Jacket from the couch, Slipping on The Grey Jacket he sits Next to you.
-
"But in All honesty Is everything Okay I noticed theres a Start of a Bruise on your Face." He says Looking at the Bruise Niragi left
-
"Niragi that son if a Bitch.." you whisper to yourself, Seeing Arisu get that look of shock On his face, "Was that... Chishiya.. Did he do this to you Y/n!"
-
" No not at all, it was Niragi Trying to be a Bad ass but I pulled out His Tounge piercing when he Was trying to kiss me and he slapped me that's it."
-
"What a Dick he shouldn't Hit you None The less any Female, Wanna go down And Find Kuina She was Supposed to Be Here, and so was Chishiya."
-------
Tbc
A/n-
Wow thanks for 2.71k Reads! Sorry this took awhile longer to come out <3 and btw if you guys are confused when Chishiya Say you in the Swim Suit The pic at the top is his Reaction from distance :)