"Its Time..."

Hearing Chishiya Say that to you made you feel special Like you were the only one to him.
-
Walking into your Room and flopping on the bed and eventually Falling asleep. Waking up with Chishiya Cuddling you and holding you close seeing him with Messy Hair and without his Jacket on made you smile.
Another Hour goes By and his grip on you is still the same.
-
"Chishiya...wake up.."you whisper in his ear seeing his eyes Open imedently Meeting with yours he smiles and he pulls you ontop of him.
-
"Chishiya what are you doing!" You say feeling  His hand putting your Head on his Chest legs Intertwined and his Hand on your Back. Feeling his Heart beat gave you comfort and made you feel calm.
-
"Y/n just relax okay we might not get this Chance again." Feeling him move up a Bit on the head board so you would be more comfortable.
-
As the hours pass you both lay there feeling his Hands all up and Down your Body.
-
"Hey Dove... We need to meet up With Arisu to over the plan again..." Chishiya saying as he gets Up and picks Up his White Jacket "oh that's today? Well I'll be there in a Few.. I love you." Saying him giving you a wink and Closing the door behind him.
-
Great the moment when I dont want to do this Arisu could get Seriously hurt... or even dead we could all end up dead..
-
Repeating that over and over in your Head getting up and Changing adding a Bit of Black Eyeshadow Under your eyes not alot just enough to snag somones Attention.
-
Heading to Arisus Room passing Some of the Militant Members, Making your way to the room you Walk in seeing Arisu Looking like He's High, sitting next to Arisu And you all going over the Plan once more making sure you all Understand it.
-
"Wait why do I have to Y/n why cant you Why cant Any if you! I dont feel Comfortable Doing this Y/n-" Slapping him across his face he Looks at you and touches his face.
-
"Arisu get your Fucking Shit together!" You say grabbing onto his Shirt and staring him in the eyes.
-
"Alright Fuck get off me! I'll do it Dont come Crying to me the Next time you all need somthing!" Being thrown on the couch by Arisu as he storms out of the room.
-
All of the look at you, Chishiya places his Hand out and you both get up hand in hand Making a Peace Sign to the rest of them. "That could've been better they might know somthing ls Up because of the way he stormed out."
-
"Plan goes into action tonight when Aguni is giving his Speech." All making your ways Out of the room going off in your Ways you see Arisu in the bar Drinking walking over to him and signaling for 2 Shots.
-
"Hey sorry for the way I stormed out earlier.." arisu says Smelling of Alcohol, The bartender bringing over your Shots you slide one to Arisu. "Its fine I get it We all go a little mad here...Shall we Get those Cards.." you say standing up.
-
"We shall.."
-
-
A/n I just decided to cut this Chapter short but Hopefully I'll have the next one out in a Few days! I'd also love to Hear Your Feedback in the comments ❤❤