SECRETS

* Two weeks later*

Riker's POV

Okay so let me catch you up. Ross and Jordan have been together for almost 3 months now and Jordan is just getting sexier and sexier by the day. But I've gotten better at not showing my feelings.

Today Ross has to run some errands and I have to make sure that Jordan is bored all day.

When Ross was leaving he gave Jordan a goodbye kiss. Then it was just me and her.

We went for a swim in the pool and we just goofed around dunking each other under the water. Then we watched TV then we started talking.

We were having a good time laughing, talking, and stuff like that and then I just couldn't help myself, my hormones took over.

I kissed her.

At first she resisted then she calm down and kind of got into it.

Jordan's POV

Riker was a good kisser- no he was an amazing kisser. While we kissed I started to remember exactly why I liked him before me and Ross started dating.

I knew what I was doing was wrong but for some reason I wouldn't stop.

Riker's POV

I couldn't stop. I also couldn't believe I was doing this right now. I couldn't believe I was doing to my brother. I couldn't believe I was doing this with my brother's girlfriend.

I leaned forward so that I was on top of her. I could tell she was getting really turned on because of her breathing becoming faster. It was turning me on to.

I kept thinking about how much this will hurt from Ross if he found out but for some reason even though I was thinking about that I continue doing it. I couldn't control my body or my actions because before I knew it I was rolling up her shirt. Then she starts taking off my shirt and continued to kiss me.

I started undo her pants. She was so sexy. Then I find that my hands were around her and starting to unhook your bra. When it was unhooked she slid off of her then let it fall to the floor.

Jordan's POV

I had to stop now. But when Riker pull down my underwear and touched me cl*t and started to rub it I didn't want to anymore. I started to moan.

When Riker and I were totally naked, Riker took a condom out of his drawer and that's when I came back to reality.

"We shouldn't be doing this, think about Ross."

"He doesn't have to know. "Riker whispered to me.

Riker's POV

I know she was right but my body didn't want to realize that. I kept kissing her.

"Rik- Rike- RIKER!!" She pushed me off of her.

That's when I came back down to earth.

"Oh my god what did I just do?" I thought out loud. "How could I do this to him? Ross is gonna kill me!!! "

' I can't believe I just did that with Jordan. I should have stopped with the kissing. No I shouldn't have even kissed her in the first place. I'm so stupid but she's so sexy. I have to tell him. Not Jordan I have to tell him. Ross needs to know the truth. When he comes home I'll tell him. But first I gotta get dressed.' I thought.

"Get your clothes on. "I instructed Jordan as I pulled my shirt over my head.

"Right. Where are my underwear? You threw them somewhere." Jordan asked me.