THE SHOW

( Jordan's POV)

The show was going to start in about 30 minutes an I had my hair done, makeup, and I'd picked out my outfit

I did my hair in a wavy style. My hair took so long to style because my natural hair is super long and I have really thick hair. Like all the girls on my moms side have heads of long, thick, flowing, honey brown hair. But all that time paid off when I looked in the mirror. I looked HOT!!!

I went down to the beach an looked at my phone. It was 7:15 and the fire wasn't all that far away so I started to walk in that direction. When I reached the fire, there was a security guard who asked for my name

" Jordan. " I answered

"Sorry not on my list. " He said to me looking up from his clipboard.

"She's fine," I heard a familiar voice said "she's with me. " Ross said walking up to us.

"Alright Mr. Lynch. Have a good show."

" Thanks Ross. "

(Ross's POV)

Jordan looked even sexier than I remembered form the day before. She had an off-white cropped top and shorts that hugged her magnificent ass perfectly and they let her show off her amazing legs.

" You made it!" I said a little to excited

"Yeah. I wasn't gonna miss this show even if I had to murder someone."

"Well come on, we saved you a spot right up front."

" Cool, thanks. "She smiled showing her cute dimples and perfect teeth. I think she has the smile of an angel.

(Jordan's POV)

We went over to the fire and there where benches in the sand and about 20 other girls were there. After Ross showed me my spot a lot of other girls were staring at me giving me the death stare probably because Ross personally showed me my seat. My seat was also right in front of Ross.

* Ten minutes later *

(Riker's POV)

She was in the spot we saved for her. I'd thought about her all last night and today up until this moment and she looked amazing in her outfit.

" Hey guys. We're gonna do a little acoustic show for you, if that's okay with yall."

We started with ' I Want U Bad' and I sang t to my future girlfriend. But first I had to get to know her. I don't even know her name!! I knew Ross knew her name but he wouldn't tell me.

( Rocky's POV)

While I sang I tried to take my eyes if her and in the rest of the crowd she was so beautiful in met outfit and that made it really hard to focus. It's a good thin we've doing these songs for so long I know them like the back of my hand.

( Ross's POV )

We finished 'Loud' and the crowd started to leave but thankfully  Jordan stayed. That way I could talk to her.

While I was getting my guitar and putting its case Riker had taken advantage of the fact that she was sitting alone. 'Not gonna let that happen So I decided to sit. down near Jordan and Riker and pretend to be on my phone but really trying to listen to their conversation.

"So what's your name again?"

" Jordan. " She smiled and talked and smiled at him like she was into him or something

"Where you from? " I asked looking up from my phone.

" Los Angeles. Born, raised. I've lived there for as long as I can remember. " Then she looked at me with the same look she gave to Riker.

' Maybe she's not into either of us. I mean she looks at us the same exact way. Unless...she's into both of us, and in that case there's a equal chance for Riker and if that was true I had to work fast. Or unless she liked one of us more. There is so much to think about.'

" Riker!!" Mom yelled

"Yes?"

"Come put your guitar away. "

"Alright" Riker answered. He turned away from us and walked away.

' Thank you Mom! Now I can talk to Jordan alone.' I thought to myself.

" So did you enjoy the show?"

" Yes!! You guys were amazing!"

"Thanks. I've kind been looking forward to this all day. " I decided to be honest with her.

" What? The show?"

" That...and seeing you again." I looked into her blue eyes. I actually started to get lost in them. '

'That's new'

(Jordan POV)

' OMG!!! Did I hear him correctly? Ross Lynch wanted to see me?!?!'

" Really?" I asked trying to keep my cool but I couldn't help but blush.

"Yeah. I mean I really wanted to talk to you get to know you a little better." Ross touched my hand. I looked down at our fingertips touch for a second then returned my eyes to his. 'Is this really happening?' "I mean I know it's kind of stupid that after tonight we probably won't see each other and I'm still into you while knowing this. But when I want something I go for it. " Then Ross took my hand I his. OMG!! Ross Lynch is holding my hand!!! Breath Jordan ,breath.

(Ross's POV )

' What are you doing? Do I really have feelings for this girl? What is happening to me? I've never really liked a girl before. I just go for sexiness. Okay I have to kiss her. ' I was feeling things I don't normally feel. And because if those feelings I was doing and saying things I don't normally do.

I leaned in to kiss her and Jordan leaned in to. When our lips touched I felt a rush go through me. That's when I knew I liked her. But Riker would never call off the bet.

"I'm sorry. I shouldn't have done that." I really did know that I shouldn't have done that. I mean I just met her.

"No don't be. I liked " Then she leaned in to kiss me. 'Damn she is an amazing kisser!!'

When she pulled away I glance and see Riker and Rocky staring giving me the death-stare.

( Riker's POV )

He kissed her! HE KISSED HER!!! Perfect! JUST PERFECT!!! And she kissed him!

He walked over to us leaving Jordan on the bench and Rydel sat down next to her and started to talk to her.

"Why?" I demanded

"What?" Ross acted innocent.

" You kissed her!!" Rocky interrupted

"Wait Roc you like Jordan?" Ross confused.

"Hey I'm not blind, she's hot!! I'm just not the type of guy that only sees Jordan as ass and tits. Girl-"

"Who says that's all I see her as?" Ross asked.

Then I understood. The kiss, the hand holding. ROSS REALLY LIKES JORDAN!! "Wait so you really like her. Oh my god!! You've never liked a girl for real before. "

" Yeah so I need to call off the bet."

' You can't be trying to get into her pants and Ross likes her you have to call the bet. No matter how sexy she is you have to do the right thing. For Ross.' My conscience told me.

"Alright I'll call off the bet" I agreed.

He turned around and walked back to Jordan and started to flirt with her again.

* end of chapter*