THE PARTY (pt2: 7 minutes in heavan)

Warning!! Sexual content in this chapter!! So if you are easily offended be stuff like that don't read this chapter. Just skip it and go on to the next chapter.

YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!!!

--------------------------

(Riker's POV )

I found a few girls and guys and then asked Ross and Jordan.

"Hey, we are going to play 7 minutes in heaven. Wanna play?"

The reason I wanted them to play was if I spun the bottle and it landed on Jordan she would have no choice but to go in the closet with me. Also the person who spun the bottle has full control over the person it landed on. So therefore if I spin and it lands on her I get to do what ever I want with her for seven whole minutes.

(Ross's POV)

'Wow that's really risky. I mean what if someone else spins and lands on her and she goes into the closet and she's drunk she won't be able to say no. Maybe I'll take my chances.'

"Sure." I answered. And the moment the word came out of my mouth I knew I would regret it in the very near future.

We sat in a circle and Riker have found some guys and girls.

"Who wants to go first?" Riker said.

"I'll go." Jordan volunteered. She spent the bottle it seemed to spend forever before it finally stopped. To my shock it landed on me. Everyone looked in my direction.

" Come here." She said extending her arms towards me. She stood up walked over to me.

Some guy escorted to the closet and open the door for us and once we went in he closed the door and then locked it from the outside."Time starts now. Enjoy." The guy said.

Jordan waisted no time at all she took off my shirt and crashed her lips into mine.

" Strip." She instructed me. I did it only because she landed on me and I couldn't say no.

Then she stripped for me and I started to get really turned on.

I started rubbing her clit and then I slid my three fore fingers inside her and she moaned loudly. So loudly that I was sure that Riker and the others could hear.

Soon the guy said "Four minutes left."

Jordan practically screams "Just do it already!!"

My pants were around my ankles and I was totally hard and I wanted her BAD!!! But there were two things that I wanted more. I wanted her to be sober when we finally have sex so She would remember it. And I wanted my first time to be more than four minutes long.

I looked up and said in her ear "Later. "

She looked at me disappointed.

When the guy said "Times up. Come out." Me and Jordan got dressed again andwent out and sat in the circle with the rest of the people.

After A little while me and Jordan went back out to the party.

The party was great, me and Jordan got into the closet about four more times together. I took her home around 12:30 A.m.

(Riker's POV)

'I gotta know!! I mean a sexy girl like that gotta be amazing right??'

"Sooo..." I said to Ross if you came in after dropping her off at her house.

"What?" Ross says obviously clueless as to what we were talking about.

"Jordan, in the closet..."

"Oh she was the best! " I had to make up a lie so my brother wouldn't be disappointed in me. "She was amazing. I just wish you could've been more than seven minutes. I mean my first time getting to see a pu*sy , and it can only be for seven minutes? But it really was heaven!!" My little bro said.

"I'm proud of you baby bro." I said to Ross trying to hide my bitterness.

"Ryland's the youngest "he said to me

"Ryland is not my fave sibling now is he?" I told Ross.

(Ross's POV)

I hated lying to him like that. I mean he is my favorite brother and it felt so wrong. Even if I wasn't exactly lying to him. I did in a way get into her pants.

*End of chapter*

--------------------------

Hey Guys!!!

Thank you for reading!! Sorry took so long for me to publish this chapter had some complications with my phone.

COMMENT!!!

VOTE!!!

FOLLOW ME!!!