"Universities aren't supposed to," Iceland pointed out. "Only vocational schools or officer's training schools do."

"But in a way, this sort of reminds me of high school," Russia reverted back to the original topic. "But with more work."

"Actually, there's even less. Did you know that midterm exams are coming up?" I cut in.

"Yes," Russia smiled at Iceland's facial expression of horror. "I knew."

"There are midterms?" He asked me in a whisper. "What?"

"You still have time to study," I assured him. "It's still two weeks from now."

"They didn't even say anything!" He whined.

"They expect you to know and look at the calendar." Russia said.

"That's what the two red dots on your calendar are!" Iceland looked at Russia, while the other nodded. "Exam dates."

"Mhmm." He smiled. "I've set a schedule. I suggest looking at your language and mathematics courses. Those are usually the subjects that require study."

"What language do you take?"

"German," I saw Japan look sideways at me, but I shrugged in her direction. He was taking German even before I even came into the picture.

"I take Spanish," I said before Japan could say anything. "It's a popular language to take. It's also easy, since Professor Spain is both for biology and for Spanish. It's not the best class, but maybe I'm saying that because I don't have an affinity for Spanish language."

"Wise decision." Iceland nodded. The birds twittered in the distance, and the sky was a lighter shade of grey than usual. I didn't expect much from Mr. UK's island weather, but I was surprised. I thought it would always be rainy and wet. I was proven wrong.

"I heard that professor Spain sets up a whole presentation and cultural festival with each of his Spanish classes," Japan said.

"If so, I haven't heard of it," I tried to act calmly. A cultural festival? I can't dance or sing, unless you like whispered opera. I didn't like showing off either. I couldn't stand up and do something. I always needed a plan.

"Maybe he isn't doing it this year," Russia picked at the pine needles in the trees. "You never know."

"I take nothing." Iceland smiled. "I'm putting off world languages and cultures till last year."

"Hmm, I guess you could. I take Korean. It's easy for me and I can ask my brothers for help. I know a lot of it. Speaking is the hard part." Japan said. "I'm starting to narrow down, now that I've finished most of the prerequisites. Next semester I'll be taking computer science courses."

"Same with me." Russia nodded. "I've figured to focus on maths and engineering, and I was recommended environmental science. I don't know why, but I guess I'll take it. All in all, I'm doing the bare minimum." He took his ushanka off and placed it on the ground. "As you may have noticed, if I don't want to do something, it'll never get done."

"Doesn't your head get sunburnt?" Japan asked.

"Yes, all the time." He smiled. "That's why I mostly wear my ushanka anyway, so it doesn't matter much."

"That's the reason I don't like the summers," Japan made a face. "Because then I become all pink and hear from my father all month long."

"Come off it," Iceland cut in. "Summer is the best time of year. My sister comes home and I don't have to wear a jacket."

"I personally like the spring," Russia said, standing up. "It's both warm and it slips into summer. Best of both worlds. And it's not too hot in the night time either."