Chapter 3 - Morning run & School

Oh my gosh you OK

Yeah I'll live. Thanks 

No problem. Well I have to go. Be careful Shawty.

That's when my eyes opened OMG It was Justin Bieber. I looked at the alarm that was next to my bed which showed that it was only 5a.m. I was definitely not going back to sleep now. I got  changed into a pair of jogging pants, pair of Adidas running shoes, tank top and a hoodie. I went out the house and went for a jog around the neighbour hood. I went into the park and as I was coming round the corner I bumped into someone and we both fell. 

Both: I'm so sorry.

Both: I wasn't looking.

We both laughed a little bit.

??: Hey you're that girl that I bumped into yesterday aren't you.

Me: At the Ice rink. Yeah that was me. Sorry.

??: Hey it wasn't your fault .....

Me: Bonnie

??: Bonnie. Nice to meet you I'm Justin.

Me: Hey.

Justin: So what are you doing out here at this time of a morning?

Me: Running and thinking, you?

Justin: Same as you. 

I smiled

Me: Well I have to get jogging school starts in an hour, Bye Justin it was nice meeting you sorry again.

Justin: Hey It wasn't your fault. Don't worry about it. Bye Bonnie.

I ran in the opposite direction. I left the park and saw Justin on the other side of the road. He looked at me and smiled. He ran a little faster. Oh no he didn't I ran a bit faster. He went ahead, Oh he is on I ran as fast as I could and so did he. After a while I lost him, I turned around and he was on the ground. I ran up to him.

Me: Justin

He was rolling on the floor holding his knee.

Me: Let  me see.

He let go of his knee and looked away, he has a little cut and a bruise forming around it.

Justin: So how bad is it?

Me: You'll live.

I helped him up and walked away laughing. He just stood there and watched me jog away. It took me about 15 minutes to get home. By now it was 7 so i decided to take a shower and get changed. After I was done I went down stairs and grabbed something to eat, in this case it was nesquick. It was quarter to already when Devlin and my dad came down.

Devlin: You ready to go?

Me: Yeah hold Let me grab my phone.

I ran upstairs and grabbed my blackberry, ran back down stairs and walked out the door. Dad and Devlin were already in the car waiting for me. I got in the back and we drove to school.

Dad: You kids got everything?

Me: Yep

Devlin: Yeah