Chapter 1 Canada

Everything that happens in our lives has a reason behind it right? Well then I wanna know what the reason behind these past 6 months was.

My name is Bonnie, Bonnie Clarissa McCoy. I'm 15 years old and I have a brother called Devlin. I grew up in Minnesota, but my family is originally from Canada, Stratfor in Ontario to be precised. My mom was a professional figure skater and my dad was a hockey player but they both gave it up for me and Devlin. 

6 months ago our family was torn apart after my dad found my mom cheating on him. My mom left us and decided to start a new family in Arizona leaving me Devlin and my father hear broken. My dad decided that we need to put it behind us, in the past and move on. By moving on he meant moving back to Canada. Here I am in the back of the car thinking of why my mother left us, the fact that I left all my friends behind and a whole other bunch of stuff.

Dad: Cheer up Bonnie. Everything will be OK. I promise. 

I gave him a halfhearted smile Me: Dad, are you sure this is a good idea. I said half whispering because Devlin was asleep.

Dad: Bonnie ... he signed and carried on .....I told you this is a good idea we need to start over. This will be good for us. Besides your Grandparents miss you guys a lot and this way we will be closer to everyone.

 Me: You know what you're right! Let's show mum we don't need her we can do this on our own. I smiled proudly and heard my dad chuckle.

Radio: Breaking news. The teen pop sensation Justin Bieber has decided to take a break from fame, our sources tell us that Bieber will be going back to his roots and rejoining High school. More about this matter at 5p.m. but now Never say Never by Justin Bieber. 

After listening to the radio and singing along ocassionally I put my head phones in and listen to forever by Chris Brown.

---Canada----

I got woke up by the car door shutting and people talking. I opened my eyes and saw the moving truck on my right and a beautiful house on my left when I looked behind there was a garage. I got out of the car stretched and yawned.

Me: This is a beautiful house daddy, Thank you. I gave him a hug

Dad: .Welcome Princess now go look at your room.  I hugged him again and he kissed the top of my head.

My dad already picked who's gets which room, so there was no fighting. I went up the stairs and down a hallway there were 4 doors. First had a Michael Jordan poster on it already. Tuck that as it was Devlin's room. The door opposite was a guest bedroom I guessed. The next door I opened was my room how do I know? It had a massive Letter B on one of the walls. All the walls were a light shade of blue with a white accent at the top. It had a white door which let to a bathroom, which was absolutely gorgeous.

I left the room and went to get my suitcases. As I walked down the stairs I saw a hooded boy walking his dog and then walking into the house opossite ours. It was almost the end of August which means that School will be starting soon. But right now I need to focus on moving in. 

After I tuck my bags upstair I moved on to the boxes. I found one with my name on it and picked it up and was about to drop it when Devlin cought it.

Devlin: Hey need any help?

Me: Yeah, I'm tired, you take that box and I'll take the other kay cool.

He chuckled at me and tuck it upstairs. When we finally got all the boxes upstairs I decided to get changed because my dad told me that we were going to dinner with grandma and grandpa. I changed into a pair of dark denim jeans, a purple tank top, a black hoddie with a gold 'LOL' on it and my favourite nikes hi-tops which were black and white with a gold tick and purple laces. I went down stairs and we drove to my grandparents house. 

We pulled up in the driveway and my Grandma walked out to greet us.

Me: Hey Nana I missed you.

She hugged me and kissed my cheek.

Nana: Hey sweet pea look how big you've grown and Devlin you have turned into a quite handsome man. We all hugged and ate dinner my nana told me a lot about the neighbour hood and bout all the atractions. We had fun catching up and after a few hours we went home. We were all tired, like really tired. I fell asleep in the car and I felt ,who I guess was my dad, carry me into my room. He tuck my shoes off and tucked me in. He kissed my forhead " Good night princess" he said and that was the last thing I heard before passing out.