Chapter 2 - Exploring

I opened my eyes and saw my new room. It felt weird waking up in a new place and it'll take some time getting used to but I'll manage. I got changed into a pair of jeans and a blue tank top with a pair of light blue hi-top Adidas sneakers and a black Adidas hoodie. I went down stairs and saw my Dad making breakfast and Devlin I'm guessing he was trying to plug the TV in.

Me: Morning guys.

Dad: Hey Princess sleep well?

Me: Yeah, just weird waking up in a different room.

Dad: You'll get used to it soon sweetie.

Me: I know, DJ what the hell are you doing?

Devlin: I'm trying to plug the Internet and the satellite dish in. 

Me: Nice.

Dad gave me some pancakes and maple syrup. After I ate I went upstairs I went to finish unpacking and my result was this →→→→→→→

After Unpacking I decided to go and explore the place where I'm going to spend maybe the rest of my life.

Me: Dad is it cool if I go and explore?

Dad: Yeah sure sweetie but be back by 7 OK?

Me: Yeah OK. Byee

That gives me 3 hours. I tuck my keys, iPod and my blackberry and left the house. I walked by my new school which was pretty big, by a movie theater, mall and then it started raining. Great just what I need. I ran to the the firs building that I saw an that was an Ice skating kink.

I was about to call my dad when my phone went off because I forgot to charge it. I went over to the frown desk and asked if there was a phone that I could use, the lady gave me a phone and I called my dad and told him to pick me up. He told me that he would be there in about an hour. After that I hung up, thanked the lady and decided to take a look around. I felt like this place was meant for me, I just felt like i belonged. Then the trophy's caught my eye, I walked over and started to scan through them. Then I saw the name Anabeth Collins ,my mom, there were pictures of her at the Olympics and when she was younger, training at this very rink. Suddenly there was a man standing behind me.

??: She was an amazing Figure skater, then she quit.

Me: I know, she is my mother.

???: Really? Anabeths little girl. What's your name sweetheart?

Me: Bonnie and you are?

???: Oh my manners. My name is Vincent, I was your mothers coach.

Me: Nice to meet you.

Vincent: Hey if you ever feel like joining the classes here, here's my card. The classes start next week. I have to go now, it was very nice talking to you. Goodbye.

He handed me the card and went before I could even say bye. I looked at the rink and there was a hockey practice I think. They were pretty good. I watched them play for a while and then decided that I needed to use the restroom. When I was done as I walked out I bumbed into someone and I fell on the floor.

???: Oh my gosh are you okay?

Me: Yeah, I'll live.

I smiled a bit and looked up and saw a handsome guy with sweat dripping down his face and a hockey uniform on. He put his hand out to help me.

Me: Thanks

???: No problem. Well I have to go. Be careful Shawty. 

With that he was gone. I have a feeling I know that guy the face and the voice reminded me of someone, I just can't put my finger on it yet. I looked out the door and saw a car pull up. It was my dad, I walked out and got in.

Dad: Hey princess how was exploring?

Me: It was good.

My dad smiled.

Dad: School tomorrow you nervous? 

Me: Yeah but exited at the same time.

I smiled and so did my dad we drove home and the only thing on my mind was the guy I bumped into today. I swear that I've seen him before somewhere. I couldn't get his face out of my head his smile and his eyes. When we got home Devlin was jumping up in happiness.

I was laughed a little Me: What is it DJ??

Devlin: I just did the most amazing thing ever!!

Me: and that would be?

Devlin: we have Internet and TV wooooohooo.

I burst out laughing and went upstairs. I got changed into my PJ's put on a movie, plugged the charger into my phone, got my laptop and went on to twitter. As the last song was playing in the background I checked my mentions and my messages. Then I wrote

'Had a great day, bumped into a gorgeous guy. Don't know who he is though :'( See him again if it's ment to be ♥♥'

I closed my laptop and watched the movie till the end and decide to go to sleep because you only get to have your first day once.