Helpless || Regina George

You asked for hopless lesbian Regina with a huge crush on reader so that's exactly what I'll give you

Requested by: Naomy_is_bor3d (ps did you notice mentions are back ta da)

Warnings: None.

Summary: Ah, Regina George. Queen Bee of North Shore High. Most of, if not everyone's, crush. But who's her crush?

(This starts in Regina's POV)

_______________________

I walk through the hallway, heading to my classroom in a moderately fast clip. I can't say it's not satisfying to see everyone move out of the way for me. It's kinda fun that everyone basically bows down to me.

I sit down at my desk. I think some new girl is sitting in front of me. She glances back at me.

"Hi," she says. I stare at her for a bit, then clear my throat.

"Hey, new kid." She smiles a bit, making my heart flutter. God, that's adorable.

"What's your name?"

"Regina George." Her eyes widen, and she suddenly waves her hands around.

"A-Am I in the way? Oh, God, I'm so sorry!" She stammers. I feel a smile tug at my lip.

"Not at all." She swallows, examining me. "You seem scared."

"... People say you're scary," she admits. I can't help but sigh. Poor girl probably just got traumatized from me simply introducing myself. I've heard the stuff people say about me, and honestly, I'd be scared of myself, too.

"Am I?" She looks away, seeming to contemplate whether or not being honest with me would result in her demise.

"Yeah," she mumbles. "A bit." I laugh into my hand. She's so cute.

"Well, then maybe I should tone it down for you." She blinks, then smiles shyly.

"Okay." She holds out a hand to shake. "I'm y/n l/n."

"Nice name." She laughs awkwardly, rubbing her neck. Adorable.

"Thanks. But yours is better." I bite my lip. Compared to someone like Cady, this new girl is much more of a blundering mess. And for some reason, it's so much more endearing than anything I've ever seen. I clear my throat.

"The teacher's here." She twitches, abruptly turning to the front of the classroom. I let out a sigh. Maybe I could've talked to her for a little longer. I stare at the back of her head until the bell rings, notifying me to get up and move to the next class.

"Hey! Regina, you go this way, too?" I look beside me, where y/n catches up to me, nearly tripping over her own feet. I smile.

"Yeah. I've got History." Her face lights up.

"Me too!" She tucks a few stray strands of hair behind her ear. "Could we maybe sit together? I-I mean, if it's not an inconvenience or anything, obviously."

"... Of course." She grins.

"Thank you. I barely know anyone here, I'm really lost." Something about her awkwardness is just so... Lovable. It makes me want to ask her to be my girlfriend. I nearly stop in my tracks. Weird. It always takes me ages to develop a crush on someone. Hell, I haven't seriously liked anyone since like, middle school. And it always just sneaks up on me. This one hit me like a bus.

I feel a smile form on my lips, my cheeks burning in the most delightful way. I feel a flutter in my stomach and the feeling of weightlessness that I know everyone associates with being smitten. A good feeling, I'll admit it. And all for one girl. The one who decided to sit in front of me in my first block class, with the adorable little mannerisms that I noticed and gorgeous eyes and everything, dear God, I'm so smitten with this adorable-