That Time of the Month || Janis Sarkisian

Because I am on my period and it sucks I've decided to write a one-shot about it with my other barrett wilbert weed gf

Warnings: None.

Summary: Y/n is on her period, and her girlfriend Janis wants to help.

______________________________

I hug the pillow close to me, closing my eyes. Shitty. I feel so shitty right now. I pull the pillow closer to my stomach, as if it'll help make the pain go away. My phone buzzes, and I ignore it for a while before picking up. I groan in acknowledgement.

"Y/n?" I groan again. "What's wrong?"

"Blood. I'm bleeding, Janis. And I'm almost out of pads." I hear my girlfriend Janis laugh on the other end. I whine. "Don't laugh. It hurts. I can't go out to buy any more. I'm gonna die."

"I'll be there in fifteen minutes."

"Bring me snacks. Lord knows I need them."

"Will do." She hangs up, and I rest my head on my pillow. Fifteen minutes is too long. I want my girlfriend. No one really sees it, but she cares about me so much. It's so sweet.

I raise my head as I hear a knock at my window. Did I pass out or something? I groggily lift my head to see Janis outside my window, waiting impatiently. I stand up, pulling open the window.

"Hey."

"Mm." She pulls me closer, gently kissing my forehead.

"You look dead."

"Mm," I repeat. She laughs softly. "Feels like shit." She hugs me, letting me rest my head on her shoulder.

"I got you some stuff." I lift my head as she digs through the plastic bag in her hand.

"What a keeper."

"I know." She offers me a bag of chocolates. I snatch it, ripping it open.

"God, thank you," I say, stuffing a few of the sweets into my mouth. I sigh as they melt on my tongue. "I needed that." She smiles.

"I noticed. Here, get back in bed. I got some pain meds for you, I'll get some water and shit." She lowers me into my bed. I smile up at her.

"You're so sweet. Damian would freak if he saw you right now." She rolls her eyes.

"He'd never leave me alone." I bite my lip.

"If I tell him-"

"-I will never talk to you again." I giggle to myself.

"Aw. You know you love me too much to do that." She sighs, as I kiss her cheek.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." She leaves the room, and I wrap my blanket around myself, eating some more candies. I dig through the bag, delighted to find chips and other stuff. And pads! What a keeper. After what feels like forever, I hear the shuffle of her footsteps.

"What took you so long?" I complain.

"Move your arms."

"No...," I whine, pressing them against my stomach. She gently grabs my wrists, pulling them away. "Janis!"

"What?"

"What are you...? Oh..." I let out a sigh of relief as I feel warmth against my stomach. A heating pad. Of course. I hug it close. "Thank you." She runs a hand through my hair.

"Drink some pain relief." She offers me a cup of water with a couple of tablets. I take it, drinking it quickly.

"Thanks, Jan."

"Yeah." She takes away my cup, placing it on my bedside table. I hold out my arms to her, and she sits beside me, letting me curl up at her side. I sigh softly.

"I love you." She kisses the top of my head.

"I love you, too." I nuzzle my face in her hair, wrapping the other end of the blanket around her, too.

"You're the best." She hums in satisfaction, hugging me closer.

"Do you need anything else?"

"Cuddles," I say without missing a beat. She smiles, pulling me into her lap. I wrap my arms around her neck, burying my face in her shoulder.

"You're like a koala." I hug her tighter.

"Whatever. Don't be mean. I'm in pain." She laughs softly, kissing under my ear.

"Okay, y/n."

"Besides, you love it." She plants a kiss on my jawline.

"Damn right, I do." We stay like this for a while until I feel myself drifting off to sleep. She gently lifts me, turning around to place me down in bed.

"Thanks for all this," I say, gazing up at her.

"Of course." She leans down, kissing my forehead. "Get some rest. Will you be at school tomorrow?" I shrug.

"Depends."

"Alright. If not, I'll come drop by again." She heads to the window. "Call me if you need anything, okay?"

"No. Stay here." She sighs, turning around. "Please?" She looks down at me for a few seconds as I hold the blanket up for her.

"Fine." She slips under the blanket beside me. I grin.

"Yay." I rest the heating pad against my stomach, rubbing my eyes. "I think I'm gonna sleep now."

"Good. You need your rest." She hugs me, kissing the crown of my head. I smile to myself. "Go to sleep, y/n," she whispers gently, stroking my hair. I nod, yawning.

"Mm-kay..."

A/N: I'm soft for soft Janis also this is a bit shorter than usual sorry :/