Mine.14

a/n Here's the one I promised with Mary

TW- sex and knife play

Another thing this is the first time i write abt knife play so bare with me here.

Third Person POV

Ririka whimpered and cried as she struggled in her chair. ''Bunny struggling isn't gonna help you, its only gonna make your punishment worse.'' Mary took off the gag on Ririka's mouth. ''Bunny, tell me what you want.'' ''I-I want t-to leave.'' Mary chuckled lowly. "I'm afraid that can't happen kitten."

Ririka sobbed and Mary felt bad in some way. ''Aw hey hey, here let me do this for you.'' Mary untied her from the chair, giving Ririka a sense of relief. ''Hey you still have a punishment remember?'' Ririka's eyes widened as Mary gently took her hand. Mary took Ririka down to a room to what seemed like a sex dungeon.

''Is this a s-sex dungeon?'' Ririka asked. ''Yeah, but don't worry bunny we'll go easy first.'' ''Lay down for me please.'' Ririka exactly what Mary said. ''Such an obedient little kitty.'' The next thing Ririka knew Mary pulled out a knife. ''Listen here kitty if you try to pull any move its one cut if you manage to escape my grasp I'll you right here.''

''Do I make myself clear?'' Ririka nodded. ''Words princess.'' Mary teased. ''Y-yes.'' ''Yes what?'' ''Yes Master.'' Mary smirked. ''Good girl.'' ''Do I have your consent to undress you?'' Ririka nodded ''Yes Master.'' Mary started undressing Ririka appreciating this moment as if it were the last and it probably was.

''Bunny be honest.'' Ririka payed all attention to Mary. ''Is this your first time?'' Ririka nodded with embarrassment. ''Don't we'll start slow.'' Mary gave Ririka's forehead a small kiss. Ririka was surprised with how gentle Mary was being at the moment. She thought it was going to be the complete opposite. 

''I would tie up but im gonna let you loose so you can rest from being to a chair for so long.'' Mary began by kissing her neck letting some unfamiliar feelings meet Ririka's body. As Mary sucked and bit Ririka, leaving hickeys, Ririka moaned softly. ''Oh those sweet moans, I could get used to hearing that all day.''

Mary moved down from her neck to her chest leaving soft kisses, then moved down to her breasts. Playing with her nipples and sucking on them, making Ririka feel things she's never felt before. ''You're wet.'' Ririka blushed. Mary teased Ririka a little but by rubbing her clit a little bit. The feeling of Mary's touch and a cold knife pressed gently against her stomach aroused her.

Mary carefully inserted 2 fingers inside Ririka, thrusting them slowly in and out of her. Ririka moaned at the feeling and sensations Mary was making her feel good. The knife traveled Ririka's body, her knowing the knife could cut at any moment aroused her more. Suddenly Mary went faster and faster.

Ririka's moans got higher. ''Ahh~ Master!'' Ririka felt a knot tighten in her stomach. ''M-Master I f-feel weird.'' Mary noticed Ririka was close. ''Baby you're about to cum, just let it all out.'' Mary helped Ririka out with her orgasm. ''Master.'' ''Yes bunny?'' Ririka took Mary's hand that held the knife and placed it on her stomach. ''Mark me Master.''

a/n hey lol this chapter is hella shitty i was half asleep while writing so yeah ily all so much take care