Hostage.13

a/n- Hi everyone! I would like to start this by saying this chapter was requested by @NoobDraend . also i have also decided that i will start posting chapters more often and i deeply apologize for the lack of updates.

Mary's POV 

TW- Killing 

Fuck. My head hurts as if today can't get worse i have no idea where I am. My vision is blurry all I see a tall figure standing in front me. Looks very familiar to the president. Did the president kidnap me?! Ugh, what did i do this time.

Third Person POV 

Mary groaned as she slowly regained her consciousness. A tall figure with sliver hair stood in front of her with no expression whatsoever. ''Ugh, where the hell am I?'' Mary tried to make eye contact with the silver haired girl. ''Who are you..?'' Ririka didn't know what to say. ''I am Ririka Momobami.'' As soon as Mary heard the name Momobami, nerves got worse. 

''You look very much like Kirari Momobami'' Mary stated trying to keep her calm. ''I am her twin.'' Mary was shocked, but she still didn't understand but she was held hostage. ''Um.. May I ask why I'm here and why I'm tied up to a chair.'' There was a silence. ''Mary Saotome I find you quite fascinating so I decided I wanted you all to myself.''

''Seeing you with that Jabami girl made my blood boil.'' Ririka said. ''Oh um.. When are you gonna let me go?'' Ririka chuckled lowly. ''Oh darling, I am going to keep you forever.'' Mary struggled in the chair trying to loosen the ropes. ''Honey struggling isn't gonna help you those ropes are very tight.''

Mary whimpered lowly to herself. She didn't want this, she wanted to be anywhere but not in a basement tied up to a chair. ''H-Hey l-listen I'll do anything just so you can let me go.'' Ririka got closer and closer to Mary. ''Sweetheart I already told you, I'm afraid i can't do that.'' Next thing Mary knew she was blacked out. 

Mary woke up in what happend to be a dining room. She noticed she was alone and not tied up to chair. ''I gotta get out of here.'' She whispered under her breath. She noticed a home phone near her. She picked it up to dial 911 but the line was cut. ''Fuck'' ''What do you think you're doing?''

Mary was startled by Ririka. ''Uh.. um- n-nothing.'' Ririka smiled. ''Trying to call the cops? I'm afraid that won't work.'' All of that with a smile of her face. ''But if I can't have you my love, no one else can.'' Ririka said while holding a knife in her hand. ''No, No, No, Please No!'' and with that Mary Saotome was no where to b seen ever again. 

I hope you all enjoyed this chapter as much as I enjoyed writing it. Like I said in the authors note on the top I will be updating more often and that is a promise. Also i will b doing another version of this with Mary! anyways I love you all so much remember to take care of yourself always bye! 

Also anyone wanna like makeout lol? jk jk unless..