Y: 'I dont wanna go back to reality'

D: 'You'll always have me and Liam baby girl,'

After a few more minutes, and once everyone's left campus, I stand up. Daisy rushes over to help just incase I fall and smiles. We go back to health and social care class and open the door. Miss is stood at her desk and she looks at us and smiles.

M: 'Hey Blair, what happened?'
Y: 'P-panic attack, needed to get out'

M: 'Ok that's completely fine, I thought it was for a dare or something stupid like that and I was going to give you detention, dont worry I'm not going too. Do you know what triggered it?'

Liam and Daisy look at me.

Y: 'N-no, just started getting really dizzy and breathless and shaking and just needed to get out. Thanks for understanding miss'

Liam goes over go where I was sat and looks for my stuff.

L: 'Blair, your stuff isnt here'

I sigh.

Y: 'That's all I need'

M: 'Oh Josh took it, thought he was going to give it to you'

Liam looks like he could kill someone, Daisy sighs and I close my eyes.

L: 'Right thanks miss, see you next week'

We leave the classroom and walk out of the main building.

L: 'Our dorm?'

D: 'Yeah, best place'

We walk up to their dorm and get inside.

D: 'Are you hungry? Or thirsty Blair?'

Y: 'Can I have some water please?'

I sit down at the breakfast bar and she gets me a class of water.

L: 'Are you feeling any better now?'

I nod slightly.

Y: 'Never want to experience that again'

L: 'The first ones the worst, it feels like your gonna die'

I nod.

L: 'I remember when I had my first one, thought it was the end of me'

D: 'I've never had a panic attack but when I get anxiety attacks, I feel like I'm gonna die'

I nod.

D: 'Do you wanna stay over?'

Y: 'Only if it's ok with you two'

L: 'Of course it is, stay here as long as you need, you can have Daisy's old room before she moved into mine'

They smile at each other and cant help feel like I'm invading their privacy. I excuse myself to the toilet and when I'm about to enter the kitchen, I smile. They have the radio on and are dancing together. I smile and watch them until the song ends and clap loudly. They turn and smile at me.

Y: 'Who says romance is dead,'

They laugh and Daisy clings to Liam and he wraps his arms around her.

We end up having a really fun night playing board games, eating KFC takeout that Liam went out to get and laughing. I've changed into a pair of Daisy's sweatpants and a white crop top and I cheer as I win monopoly. I grab another chicken drumstick out of the big box and take a bite. Liam reaches over for more popcorn and they clap at my victory. Theres a knock at the door and Liam finishes laughing.

L: 'Right, I'll get that'

He gets up and goes to the door. I hear him say something in a dark voice and comes back in with...

Hey guys, sorry I havent ben updating as quickly as I usually do, I'm writing 2 books at the same time, doing schoolwork and have other stuff to do as well as write. The only time I can confirm updates will be at the weekends and updates will be slower then they have been. Stay safe xx