"Understood Miss." He reply's briefly.

"Taehyung..." His mother calls.

"Yes?" He reply's, still cold.

"There's a rumour that umm.. You have found your mate." She finally spills. Her voice had a hint of fear that went unnoticed by Taehyung. He was busy clenching and unclenching his fist to calm himself down. He finds his mate or not. It's his business. He will tell the world when he wants to. Why is everyone soo obsessed with him and his life. Can't he live peacefully with his mate?

"I did find my mate. May I ask why do you ask?" His voice still cold.

"N..Noo..  N. No specific reason. You should bring her to the pack house some time. To get to know the pack."

"It's a him. And no need to worry. I will bring him to the pack house someday this week. Now if you'll excuse me, my family is waiting for me." Taehyung cuts the call before the ex-luna could say anything.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck!" He curses aloud finally understanding that the situation meant that he has to leave Jungkook here. "Fuck!" 

But what can he do, It's his job. Stomping on his feet like a child while pouting. 

He goes back to the house. He sees everyone eating and laughing.

When he enters the room, He is immediately being jumped at by none other then the great Jeon Jungkook. He catches him successfully and hugs back, twirling him a little bit. Jungkook giggles.

Taehyung lets Jungkook down, pat his head and looks at his friends with seriousness. 

"What happened Taehyung? Why are you looking at us like that." Namjoon asks him.

"Nothing we have that meeting with Mr. lee tonight." We have to leave at night be ready by 9 pm."  Taehyung says.

"Hobi you will stay here to protect them.." Taehyung points to the 3 omega's, not breaking eye contact with him and Hoseok nods.

"Namjoon and Yoongi you guys are coming with me. Dress formal."

"Yes Alpha." They both say. Because they were not talking with Taehyung their friend. They were talking with Kim Taehyung the Alpha of Bangtan Blue moon pack.

(A/N: Taehyung is the CEO of Kim Industries. Namjoon is his P.A, Yoongi and Hobi is his bodyguards. Thats why he left hoseok to protect jinkookmin. But Yall might think why the meeting is at night. Right, about that. Taehyung also runs mafia. Nothing Bad. He is the good kind of mafia. Mr. lee lives abroad. He will fly to korea and come here. Soo that's why night. Plus the sooner it is done the better. The deal will not only be a business deal but also a mafia deal. So it will take time. And Taehyung does Such deals at night when there are less people on the office. I hope I cleared all the confusions. He also has a small mission tonight. That was pending soo he decided to do it all together cus will eventually leave the house.)

"Where will you go?" Jungkook asks Taehyung.

"Office bub, I have a meeting. An important one. If not I would have canceled it." Tae says taking his hand in his.

"Will you be here at night?" He asks looking hopeful.

"We are actually leaving at night. We will be here all day." Taehyung tries to reason with him

Jungkook nods making all of them coo. Because he was looking like this...

 Because he was looking like this