"I love you, Jennie." Lisa breaks the silence.

I look up at her and look into her eyes. "I love you too."

I lean forward and press my lips to hers.

I shouldn't have tried to kill myself... I wouldn't have gotten to make up with Lisa. I wouldn't have ever kissed her again... Or I would have never been held by her... Or make love with her ever again...

I really do mean it when I say that she deserves better though. She honestly does. She's so amazing and kind. She's so perfect. I'm just so fucked up.

"I'm sorry..." I whisper.

"Jennie stop saying that..."

"I'm sorr-" I start. I guess I say that too much.

"Why are you sorry?"

"For everything. Especially for putting you through this."

"I was so scared... You have no idea. Finding you... I thought I was too late. I just can't imagine losing you... I would die too."

I kiss her. "I promise you won't lose me... I'll stop cutting. I'll stop drinking and popping pills for good. I'll let you help me... I won't shut you out anymore Lisa."

This time, I'm going to keep my promise to her. I won't let her down.

Lisa pressed her lips to mine, and well that started a hot make-out session. I swear if we weren't in the hospital, we would be having sex by now.

We're too wrapped up in each other, to even hear the door open.

"Umm, I'm back." We heard Chitthip said.

Lisa breaks the kiss and rolls over beside me.

"Umm, I can explain." I need to come up with a lie, and quick.

Lisa giggles. "It's okay. She knows now."

"Really?" I ask.

"Yeah, I do. I accept you both. I love you like a daughter Jennie." Chitthip smiles at me.

Chitthip is a great mother.

"Here's your clothes Lisa." She hands her a bag.

Chitthip leaves the room to go get some coffee, and Lisa starts to change.

"This is torture," I smirk at her.

"What is it?" She asks.

"Not being able to touch you."

After she finishes changing, she walks over to me and presses her lips against mine.

Chitthip returns shortly and sits down on a chair next to my bed.

"Jennie, I was thinking that you can stay with Lisa and me."

"Really?" I ask her. I have the biggest smile on my face right now, and so does Lisa.

"Really." She smiles back.

Lisa walks over and hugs her. "I have the best mother ever!" She kisses her cheek.

"But." Chitthip starts.

There's always a 'but' to everything isn't there?

"I want you to see a therapist." She continues.

That 'but' isn't too unreasonable.

I nod my head.

"I think it'll be really good for you." Chitthip smiles at me again.

"I think it will be too." Lisa kisses my cheek.

My dinner arrives, and after I eat the nasty hospital food, Lisa, Chitthip, and I continue talking. Time passes by pretty fast.

"You ready to go home, Lisa?" Chitthip asks.

"Home isn't home if Jennie isn't there. I wanna stay with her. I'm not leaving her."

"That's what I thought you would say." Chitthip smiles. "I'll be back tomorrow morning." She walks over to Lisa and kisses her head, before kissing mine.

After she leaves, Lisa wraps her arms around me. "God Jennie, I love you so much." She kisses my cheek.

"I love you too Lisa. Very much." I snuggle in closer to her.

Eventually, we both drift off to sleep. I fall asleep in her arms, and I finally feel safe again. Everything is going to be okay as long as I have her.