Chapter 10

Lisa's POV:

Another week had passed by and it has now been two weeks since the beautiful amazing Jennie has been staying with me. Sadly, this was the last day she would be staying with me. It was Saturday and her father was coming to get her on Sunday.

I didn't want her to leave. It breaks my heart to even think about it. I know I'll get to see her at school and after school but it still won't be the same. I won't get to hold her every night or get held by her. These two weeks have been the best two weeks of my life.

I decided to make my baby breakfast again, french toast. I was in the process of cooking when I felt Jennie's arms wrapped around me.

"Morning love."

She called me love. That made my heart melt.

"Good morning beautiful." I giggled.

My mother was out of the house so we had it to ourselves.

She pressed her lips to my neck which gave me butterflies.

I turned around and wrapped my arms around her neck.

"Who's the lucky person you're making breakfast for?" She smiled.

"Well the girl I'm making breakfast for is amazing, beautiful, gorgeous, smart, kind, sexy and so much more. She means the worlds to me and she's the girl of my dreams."

She blushed and I giggled.

"And when she blushes, it's so adorable." I giggle again before leaning in to kiss her.

"Thank you." She whispered.

"For what?" I smiled before moving a piece of her hair out of her face.

"Everything." She wrapped her arms around my waist before leaning in to kiss me.

Every time she kisses me I feel the spark. I feel 'fireworks' as some people would say. Every time I'm around her, I just have that feeling. That indescribable feeling when you're with that one special person. I'm falling fast for this girl.

After we ate, Jennie wanted to go swim, and I came with her. I got in the pool this time and wasn't pulled by Jennie.

I was sitting on the steps and she swam up to me.

I knew she was trying to avoid the subject, but I could tell it was getting to her. "I don't want to go home... I don't want this to end." She frowned.

I pulled her onto my lap and wrapped my arms around her. "I don't want you to go home either, but nothing will end I promise. You're still going to be my baby no matter what." I kiss her shoulder.

Even this we aren't officially a couple yet, I hope we will be soon. I'd love to call her my girlfriend.

"Promise? I still want to kiss you and hold you and be held by you and just spend time with you. I just want you." She was still frowning.

I didn't like when she was sad, when she was sad I will be sad. I'd do anything to cheer her up and make her happy.

"I swear Jennie. We will still do all of those things... and more."

She was still sitting on my lap but she turns around to face me. We're now facing each other.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I know she has a hard time trusting people which is why she wasn't believing me right now. But I will never let her go. I will always fight for her and I will always want her.