Friends Again

ANDREW'S POV 

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm, i got out of bed brushed my teeth showered and got dressed. i went down to the kitchen and made myself some cereal until i heard a knock at the door, i looked through the hole and it was Sam, oh my god ! Sam is at my house for the first time in 6 years. i went through my hair and made myself look presentable, i opened the door for her and there she was in her tomboyish outfit i liked it when she dressed like that and she was holding her skate board in her hand " helooo? earth to Andrew are ya there", her voice sounded so angelic (author's note, Sam  is a light  skinned black girl with curly ethnic hair, dark brown eyes  and she is quite tall for her age, now you can picture her right?) 

" oh sorry right uh come in...", she followed me and sat beside me on the kitchen counter, " uh long time no see", i said to her and she shot me a confused look, " Andrew i saw you yesterday when you saved my life i thought you would remember that considering how boastful you are", she playfully punched my arm with the most beautiful smile ever, " oh ya right, so what have you been up to lately?", she smiled at me and said, " the cheer squad", i was so shocked and surprised i  mean cheer squad is for hot girls, i mean she is hot but cheer squad no way. "oh cheer really?", i said with a disappointed look, " Andrew relax im not on cheer squad its for hot girls and crap" she said with a little laugh, " but Sam you are hot", oh my god what did i just say?, i thought.