I don't make pinky promises

Beginne am Anfang

I walked over to the window, the door opened. "I'm going to head out for an hour," Harry said. I could see his reflection through the window. I just nodded, "my friend Tyler is going to be here with you until I get back, be nice" he told me, I just nodded. He left.

I walked into the living room, saw a guy. The guy from the day at the dinner. He was the one Harry switched me out with. "Hi" he smiled and got up, "we haven't formally met yet I believe" he smiled and grabbed my hand, "Tyler" he said, "Amelia" I just said. "Where did he go?" I asked Tyler, "just on a little neat mission for the night" Tyler smiled, "don't worry about it, he's a total proof at snitching peoples throat" he smiled and took a seat. He said it like it was a normal everyday thing to do, to kill.

I mean for people like Harry and Tyler it was a normal thing, weirdly. The thought of Harry killing someone right now terrified me.

"Don't worry doll, he's armed, knife and gun" Tyler said. "I'm going to go to bed if that's fine with you?" I asked him, "go ahead, I'll just sit here until Harry gets back" he nodded.

I was laying on the bed, tired and was just ready to sleep when I heard a loud noise. It sounded like a gunshot. "Where is she!" I heard, "who?" that was Tyler, but I heard a voice, I did not know it.

I looked around and saw a glass vase. I took out the fake flowers and took the vase with me to the door. I slowly opened, I looked out and could see the living room from here. I saw Tyler on the floor, a man was bending over him. "Tell me where she is!" he yelled at Tyler, "over my life!" Tyler told him.

I walked out and walked closer. "One last chance, we need her, we need her killed before Rafael-" "Don't even think about killing her, you work for Marco, you had her for a moment but of course you people are stupid and let her go" Tyler laughed.

I walked closer each second. Stayed numb, I needed to.

"That's the line" the guy said and I heard a gunshot and a lot of yelling. Tyler was in pain, he just got shot. He looked over at me, "run!" he yelled.

The guy turned around and in a fast swing I threw the vase at his head. He fell to the ground, and I ran over to Tyler. "Oh my god" I cried out, "I'm so sorry" I said, "you need to get up!" I yelled at Tyler. He was shot in his shoulder. I helped him, he was in a lot of pain.

After five minutes we were in the basement, where a lot of cars were parked. "We need to get you to the hospital," I said, he gave me a car key. "No" he told me, "you need to do what I tell you to do'' he told me as we got inside the car. Him on the passenger seat, me in the driver's seat.

I took off my hoodie and wrapped the sleeves around his shoulder. He needed pressure on the wound. "Just drive out, he was not alone!" Tyler told me. I cried, because this was way out of my league. I never wanted to hurt anyone, I didn't know where Harry was.

"Where's the safest place?" I asked him as I drove away from town, "Orlando is the only safe place.." Tyler whispered, I looked around.

Tyler's hands were shaking, he took a phone. He tried to dial a number, he was shaking. The call got through. "Hello" I heard, "Harry we have a fucking huge problem" Tyler yelled in pain.

"What is she hard to handle?" Harry laughed. "Listen Harry!" Tyler yelled, he was in pain. "What!" harry said in a more stern voice.

"A guy showed up" Tyler said, "he shot me in the fucking shoulder Harry" Tyler was pissed, I didnt judge him. "What the fuck!" Harry said, "where is she!" Harry yelled, "did he take her, god don't tell me he took her?!" Harry asked. "He didn't, Amelia knocked him out, but right now I dont think it's very important, he was not alone, Marco never sent just one man out to do the dirty Harry" Tyler said.

I looked in the back mirror, we were out of town. On the road. I saw a few cars, they followed us. I turned a few times, and they still did. I did what Harry did that one time we thought someone followed us.

"Fuck" Harry said, "we're in my car, she's driving" Tyler said. "Okay, okay," Harry said, "Go to Ethan, his location is in a motel an hour out of Seattle, you know where, I'll be there soon" Harry said.

I saw a gun, it looked like the one Harry had. I grabbed it and rolled down my window. "Amelia what are you doing!" Tyler asked me, "what is she doing!" Harry asked. I looked ahead of me to make sure I was driving straight.

I turned and looked out of the window and pointed with the gun at the car, it was closer than I thought, so I just pulled the trigger a few times. "Fuck!" Tyler yelled, "what the hell!" Harry yelled, "who-" the car bumped and it made Tyler drop his phone, I drove faster.

My hands were covered in blood, I was scared, more than I've ever been in my entire life. "Fuck fuck fuck" Tyler yelled, I looked out again, I pointed again and shot again, the cars eventually stopped. I took a deep breath. There was more coming, I just knew it.

We pulled into the motel, Ethan ran out, he helped me with tyler. We walked into a room I assumed was Ethans. "Oh fuck it hurts man" Tyler said, "you need to aply pressure" I said and walked over, the blood was running out, I got covered in it, my pants were covered, my top, my hands and arms, I had blood in my hair, neck and face.

"There's more coming" I told Ethan, "they're-" "Shut up right now" Tyler told me. He was laying on the bed, "get away, go clean yourself" he told me. Ethan took over, "I got it" he said. I backed up against the window.

The door got opened, I met Harry's eyes. Then he looked over to Tyler, "go clean yourself up" he told me and handed me a card, it was a card to another room. "But I-" "Amelia this is all your fault, you know that right!" Harry yelled at me, I've never seen him this angry. "All the things that happened is because people are out for you, so go fucking clean yourself!" he yelled

I nodded and walked out of the room, my eyes were watery because I was scared and I was crying. He was mad at me, because it was all my fault. Everything was my fault.

"Where are you headed?" I heard, I let go of the card in my hand and turned to my left. A man was walking over here, "why so sad, I think that was pretty damn impressive" he laughed. "Let me guess, you're here for me?" I asked him, "right, you knocked out my friend in Seattle" he nodded.

He pulled out a knife, he placed it on the side of me. It poked me slightly, "walk, I'm not scared to stab you if you don't do what I tell you to" he told me. I just walked with him, to the parking lot. "Who do you work for?" I asked him, "you know" he just told me, "Marco is waiting for you back in Mexico, we got a long ride ahead of us" he told me. "He's killing me" I said, "well he's not happy about you" the man said.

"Get in!" he yelled, I did. He got in, I saw a few people running to a car, the man drove away. A car followed us, I thought it was more of Marcos' team until I heard a shot. "Fuck" the man yelled, "fucking Styles!" the man yelled, I looked back. It was Harry's car. Was he following us?

The man was focused on driving, so I looked around. I saw a gun on the dashboard. In a split second I grabbed it and shot the window in front of us, the guy lost control over the car, because it all suddenly got out of control. When the car stopped the guy got out of the car, I was dizzy from all the spinning. "Don't fuck around with me" Harry said. 

I heard a shot, I could see the guy fell to the ground. I learned back and closed my eyes. The gun slowly slipped out of my hand, I felt the need to just close my eyes for a few seconds to get out of this nightmare I was stuck in.

"Amelia!" I heard, I felt a pair of arms grabbing me. And then I fell asleep.

_______________________

NEW CHAPTER DARLINGS X

ANDDDDD HARRY WON HIS FREAKING GRAMMY LAST NIGHT!!

AND HIS PERFORMANCE OMFG!!

I'm so proud of him, he really do deserve this.

Vote, share and comment!

All the love darlings xx