52 | shrieking shack

Start from the beginning

"Yes, very well. You see-" he kneels down to my level, "it contains crushed clear quartz," he taps on the flask and that's when I notice the quartz.

"Can I keep it?" I bat my eyelashes.

"No, no...hell, no. More damage can be done with it than good..."

This time, it'll only do good.

I raised my hand up to the air and used the accio spell. I heard a clinking glass sound, which told me that it's on its way. After a few seconds, the potion really landed in my palm and I firmly grabbed it.

It's a bit bigger than the one my father showed me, but that doesn't matter. It's blue and its name is on a label, I got it.

Suddenly, I feel whole lot better about this situation. I got the antidote, I'll catch the fake Draco and get him to talk.

My way back to the Great hall was much faster than the way to Slughorn's. I took two stairs at once and ran all the way down the corridor until I realized I don't have to enter the Great hall. Everyone's out. Well, everyone I need.

Leon and Ginny are at the end of the corridor, it seems like she's telling him the truth. He's leaned against the wall behind him, his head is in his hands. It hurts me to see him like this, but it's for the best.

Theo is a few steps further, bent and throwing up into a big flowerpot. I can hear him choking on his own vomit and quickly look away only to spot Draco.

Well, the fake one. I can see what's going on. Ginny went to Leon and asked him out of the hall, but Leon took Draco with him as I said and Theo didn't want to be left there alone.

I don't bother with the rest, I quickly take Draco's hand into mine and pull him behind a corner. It takes him by surprise, he pulls his eyes at me, waiting for me to say something.

I think about what I'm gonna do for a second, then I start uncontrollably laughing and throw my body into his.

"I'm so drunk and horny," I giggle and lick his ear, "I'm always horny when I drink...wanna take advantage of me?" I ask him and stroke the back of his neck.

"I-Uh-" he stutters, trying to release his arms.

I roll my eyes in my mind. Whoever is pretending to be him didn't do his character analysis properly. Draco never stutters, Draco would immediately say yes to sex with me, he would choose whiskey over vodka any time, he smells much better...

Now, I just realized how much I know about him.

I don't wait for his answer, because that would take ages. Hand in hand, I pull him all the way through the Slytherin common room to my room and shut the door.

"Listen, I-"

"Don't talk,"

I shut his mouth with mine and start kissing him. My breath is heavy from all the walking and tension. He's surprised for a moment, but then he quickly adapts and returns the kisses. When I stick my tongue into his mouth, I immediately taste pollyjuice mixed with vodka.

Whoever it is under Draco's body knows how to kiss, but I don't let that get over my head. As I'm kissing him, I slowly put my arm down from his back and pull the skirt of my dress up a bit to grab the flask from my garter.

Then I slowly grab him by his neck with my other hand, he seems to like that. He's returning my kisses in a passionate way and as soon as his hand lands on my breast, I firm my grip on his neck and pour the elixir in my other hand right into his mouth. While it's spilling down, I'm hypnotizing it with my eyes, constantly saying in my head that this will break the pollyjuice potion.